Crypto What Challenges Are Faced By Governments When Regulating Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is one of the most popular inventions. Back in the year 2009, it was not so much popular, but people who ignored cryptocurrencies are now regretting the decision to not to invest in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin. Unfortunately, usage cryptocurrencies also has its own difficulties. For example, the restrictions of world government and their battle against cryptocurrencies have made it very difficult for crypto traders to trade off their coins or buy them. On the other hand, the anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies also makes it quite challenging for the governments to regulate these digital assets in a perfect way. I do not think that cryptocurrencies could be regulated in a perfect matter by any government. So what kind of challenges might be faced by a government when it comes to regulating cryptocurrencies?

funmi

Verified member
Crypto currency has so many advantages and somany wise companies, organizations and countries has started keying into the enormous opportunities that are locked in crypto currencies. Somany clever individuals have started benefiting from the wells of opportunities that are embedded in trading crypto currency. I know how so many lives has change all because they started trading in cryptocurrencies. I know how it has even empowered alot of people with somany opportunities that has given them advantage over those that has not keyed into it and opened up so many doors.

Infact some people have seized the opportunities cryptocurrency has brought to become gainfully self employed. Many people are feeding themselves and their family members from crypto currencies.

I know of so many nations mostly in southern America that is benefiting immensely from trading of cryptocurrency and they have used the proceeds from crypto currencies to revamp their economy and resuscitate their dying institutions.

But unfortunately here in my country the government has turned a blind eyes towards all the opportunities that can be derived from trading in cryptocurrency. Instead of them to regulate it they have decided to place a ban on it activities. They claim its been used for fraudulent purposes and corrupt practices.