What digital Skills always sells online?

There is most important skill is network webmaster how is responsible for websites security, whitout security website can be easily hacked by blackdoor and hackers so each webmaster hosting a VPS may need a network webmaster to handle security issues that might appear by using his platform instead of no care and one day security of website is affected, this is very important skill.
I think this is another one! Truly, all website needs a security, this days as we normally have hackers here and there breaking sites through the use of some tools for their personal selfish purpose. I think if we don't have webmasters, sites would have been unsafe for us to use. This skill should be looked into, it's very promising.

It is very important to know that with every digital skill you have depending on how good you are there are people who are always looking out for you period this does not separate it from the fact that if your skill is based on programming or designing you are more at a strategic position to get jobs.

First I must commend you for this wonderful posts you have created and I must say that it is indeed enlightening .
Graphic design and web designing are two most in demand skills for now .
I have seen it and this is why I am learning graphic designing in order to be able to benefit from it online
It's really great to hear that you are learning graphics designing, it's a wonderful skill to learn. I'm planning on learning web designing but I don't want to learn it online because you can't get the better or best of learning when it comes to learning either graphics designing or web designing.

I am a web designer and developer. I build websites and apps. Before I started working online, i was working for a software company. These days I work on upwork. I don't get jobs regularly, however, when I get jobs I get paid $50-$100 per assignment that normally takes 2-3 days to complete. Sadly, I am not able to earn as much as I want.
That's really impressive....I always wanted to learn how to design a website but I realized it's not what we can really learn online. We can only learn online just to have the basic knowledge. To really know how to design a website I think one really needs one on one tutoring before one can be able to grab very well.

For me it is writing articles because I have been writing for an e-magazine before and the pay was pretty good. For an article of 2 pages of word document I earn $10. It is easy to write if you are well-versed with the niche of the site. However, the downside is the approval rate. I was lucky to have an approval rate of 100% for all my submissions.
Writing article is a Prolific way to generate or make money online, if you have the skill. With the skill you can choose to monetize it on freelance sites. They're several sites that needs writers to write stories for them and they in turn pay you some certain amount of cents per word. I have an account on freelancer, as an article writer but I have not gotten a job yet.

I am a web designer and developer. I build websites and apps. Before I started working online, i was working for a software company. These days I work on upwork. I don't get jobs regularly, however, when I get jobs I get paid $50-$100 per assignment that normally takes 2-3 days to complete. Sadly, I am not able to earn as much as I want.

First I must commend you for this wonderful posts you have created and I must say that it is indeed enlightening .
Graphic design and web designing are two most in demand skills for now .
I have seen it and this is why I am learning graphic designing in order to be able to benefit from it online

Everything sells that is able to attract market, Even entertainment (games, video etc) do sell,

Currently digital currency items are very popular in the list (currency creators, wallet creators, stakers, holders, traders,) etc all are a big market now.

Website items (building, hosting, domain etc) are always on top when it comes about online.

For me it is writing articles because I have been writing for an e-magazine before and the pay was pretty good. For an article of 2 pages of word document I earn $10. It is easy to write if you are well-versed with the niche of the site. However, the downside is the approval rate. I was lucky to have an approval rate of 100% for all my submissions.

Writing skill can never be underrated...it's well sought after. People will pay you so much for having that skill. Even there are some PTP sites that are even looking for writers and when you write for them, they will pay you, even though, their paying is not that big but it could do something. I have even heard, that there's are sites looking for writers to write children's stories for them
Yeah, of course. Another lucrative skill is copywriting . Copywriting is a form of writing also but a regular right that cannot be a copywriter. there are a lot of people who are into it and I'm making reasonable amount of money from it working for people such as companies and others.

There are several skills in which anyone can learn and start making a whole lot of money online. Writing is one of the best skills that can help you both online and offline to make money. All you need to do is to learn it well I know how to create contents and of course you can be getting there a lot of offers both online and offline from people to write things for them. Another good skill that will always sale is graphics designing.
Writing skill can never be underrated...it's well sought after. People will pay you so much for having that skill. Even there are some PTP sites that are even looking for writers and when you write for them, they will pay you, even though, their paying is not that big but it could do something. I have even heard, that there's are sites looking for writers to write children's stories for them

There are several skills in which anyone can learn and start making a whole lot of money online. Writing is one of the best skills that can help you both online and offline to make money. All you need to do is to learn it well I know how to create contents and of course you can be getting there a lot of offers both online and offline from people to write things for them. Another good skill that will always sale is graphics designing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several skills online to learn and monetize but there some skills that are best to learn because they will always sell online. The skills don't have season, they are well sought after.

Web designing:

I will say this is one of the skills that I know it will always sell. More and more people are coming to own their websites on daily basis, which makes this skill well demanded for, in my own opinion.

Affiliate marketing:

We are in highly competitive world now, and I think companies, firms are finding it difficult now to make sales effectively. So they turn to use tools to source for customers.
Through affiliate marketing, companies use people to bring customers to them by giving them commission on sales.

If anyone has a great skill to become an affiliate marketer, he/she can make a fortune through commissions.

I don't see how this skill will not be needed for as long as possible.

Graphic design:

If you really have an eye for color schemes and effective design, and also love for art as well as computers, you may want to consider becoming a graphic designer. I think this one is in high demand and not going to lose its ground in the years to come.

What's yours?

Yeah mate some one was trying to convince me about writing and uploading at Amazon Kindle that if my piece is worthwhile I could make good money off the books. I'm still thinking about doing so.but it really a good idea and a good way of making money monthly. Will try it out

There is most important skill is network webmaster how is responsible for websites security, whitout security website can be easily hacked by blackdoor and hackers so each webmaster hosting a VPS may need a network webmaster to handle security issues that might appear by using his platform instead of no care and one day security of website is affected, this is very important skill.

Selling of. Books I believe Fall under this as well. It is good to write very interesting but helpful piece so as to help people have the need for whatever you are selling.web designing will be very welcoming too as a a lot of people that want to do anything online needs a website so it a good way of making money for those with the skill
That's true.... people buys books on the internet for different purposes. Some people find good piece of writing very interesting that they may want to monetize it over the internet, which is profitable. And web designing has been a Prolific skill to learn and make good from over the internet. You are right!

Nice article, informative and educative. However, affiliate marketing is not a skill. Instead, persuasion and writing should have been used to replace it, in my opinion. There are several skills that can be learnt in order to be making money online. But personally, I prefer web designing because it is well sought for now.

Hmmm! Very nice thought. That's true, I think writing can be one of the best skills to monetize online. I believe there are publishers on the internet looking for good and efficient writers to write for them, so they can publish it. And this people will be paying well for this kind of skills. Even proofreading is also a cogent selling skill.
Both writing and proofreading are the same, for me proofreading us under writing, cos when you proofread a text and it doesn't correspond due to issues of grammatical errors, or bad formatting. You'll need to edit the sentence or text, make corrections to produce a corresponding sentence to enable the reader decode what the content is all about.

You didn't include writing, writing is a proficient skill. If you can write exceptional, free from grammatical errors, and well formatted contents will surely give one an option to earn money out of writing. Inside writing you can choose to be a copywriter, ghost writer, guest posters, etc. That's the popular choice of writing specialization, which a writer can choose one from the list and build a career around it.
Hmmm! Very nice thought. That's true, I think writing can be one of the best skills to monetize online. I believe there are publishers on the internet looking for good and efficient writers to write for them, so they can publish it. And this people will be paying well for this kind of skills. Even proofreading is also a cogent selling skill.

Selling of. Books I believe Fall under this as well. It is good to write very interesting but helpful piece so as to help people have the need for whatever you are selling.web designing will be very welcoming too as a a lot of people that want to do anything online needs a website so it a good way of making money for those with the skill