Is Graphics designing a reliable digital skills as a freelance???

OlaAdams

Good day my fellow trendri member. Am super pumped up to be in the mist of young, passionate and energized people.
This is my first post here, so please bear with me and my flaws.

over the past few years i have learn and schooled in the line of graphics designing. During these years i have learnt the fundamental and most important skills required to make graphics contents. i can now confidently say that i am a certified graphics designing.

finishing my course as a graphics designer, i was happy and rest assured that with this my designing skills i will be able to make as money as i want. Unfortunately for me i was all wrong. i wasn't even able to earn as low as 5$ from my graphics designing skills. i joined different platform and will post most of my works on social media status with the hope of getting a client but nothing happen.

Now what really baffle me is what is it that am doing wrong, what skills do i need to add to my already learnt skill and what method of approach is needed for me to increase my earning rate.
is graphics designing not reliable or am i the one doing it all wrong?.

Good day my fellow trendri member. Am super pumped up to be in the mist of young, passionate and energized people.
This is my first post here, so please bear with me and my flaws.

over the past few years i have learn and schooled in the line of graphics designing. During these years i have learnt the fundamental and most important skills required to make graphics contents. i can now confidently say that i am a certified graphics designing.

finishing my course as a graphics designer, i was happy and rest assured that with this my designing skills i will be able to make as money as i want. Unfortunately for me i was all wrong. i wasn't even able to earn as low as 5$ from my graphics designing skills. i joined different platform and will post most of my works on social media status with the hope of getting a client but nothing happen.

Now what really baffle me is what is it that am doing wrong, what skills do i need to add to my already learnt skill and what method of approach is needed for me to increase my earning rate.
is graphics designing not reliable or am i the one doing it all wrong?.
I am glad to be in this great forum, if not I won't have had this opportunity to be viewing this great post. Taking about skills and creativity, graphic design is one of the leading skill that brings out the creativity of any individual. According to Google, graphic design is one of the highest paying skill online. Although some individuals with creative minds finds it hard to make a living from such skill. One of the major issue is availability of customers to work for and high competition from popular paying freelance websites.

yes graphic design is a suitcase because it is a professional that money that was on that anybody most people who do graphic designers have their own business and they run their own business on the make they make policies they make decisions and also make profit. It is good for you to be a freelancer you know your business so that you are able to make it more in all you do.

According to my own point of view how we say yes I believe graphic design to be well reliable skill as freelancing. With graphic design you can become successful in life and you can also be a boss of yourself you don't have to work under anybody all you have to do is to get some money and set up a good place where you can create new ideas with your skill as Time goes on you might become popular all over the world

graphic designing is really reliable and really profitable for all those who are in this field like if he is involved and running freelancing and fibre so from my perspective we can achieved goals whatever hay design because nowadays we can consider that every skill is really important for every person because each and everything is going to be expensive day by day we can not even their our own work done so graphic designing is really profitable and we can learn it from some academies videos and from some little glasses arranged by the order who is running to make a scientist and graphic designer course so we can take help of all these things and we can become the successful person of word in of life while working in graphic designing at freelancing.

Thanks guys, all of your comment and response are very promising. its seems as though most of you guys think big about designing and are of the note that designing is a skill that can bring good meal to the table.
\
in addition to this i think the major problem as a designer is getting clents to work for. clients who see and knoe the value of once work/ design.
thanks once more.