What do leading exchanges do differently for sustained growth?

Incarts

The swift adoption of cryptocurrency has led to a fierce competition in the industry, so how do leading exchanges reach the top or stay at the top in the middle of this competition?

Interestingly I just found a video with the MD of Bitget readily answering the questions.

In highlighting the exchange’s future growth plans, the dedication towards strengthening their product offerings was the response in addition to its efforts towards filling the gap between CeFi & DeFi through one of its products. Furthermore, plans to empower people in the industry via enlightening initiatives, improved trading experience and so on were highlighted.

I’ve also deduced that top partnerships are beneficial to exchanges as she underlined the influence football star, Messi has had on the company as partner, spreading their reach in the Sport spaces, boosting visibility, trust and smooth community engagement.

The competitive nature of the industry makes rebranding vital, as it is explained why the company rebranded its slogan to ‘Trade Smarter’ as inspired by the adoption of AI strategies in trading.

Healthy competition is of immense benefit to the company, it motivates projects and exchange to reach their best. Are you satisfied with the responses in the video, and do you think the exchange is on course to sustaining their growth?

BashirJasper

Over the past few months, Gracy Chen has been objective on her view of some burning issues in the space especially when she spoke out on her position regarding the adoption of WorldCoin and memecoins in what of the twitter spaces I attended. Although this is more tailored to bitget, I've seen sport brands partnering with crypto institutions like Manchester city & okx and to be honest, the rise of AI in the crypto industry is poised to accelerated adoption and potentials of crypto

Maxicreed

Over the past few months, Gracy Chen has been objective on her view of some burning issues in the space especially when she spoke out on her position regarding the adoption of WorldCoin and memecoins in what of the twitter spaces I attended. Although this is more tailored to bitget, I've seen sport brands partnering with crypto institutions like Manchester city & okx and to be honest, the rise of AI in the crypto industry is poised to accelerated adoption and potentials of crypto
I quite agree with you and tbh I can't remember any other crypto manager been very active on the social media like Gracy Chen and CZ and interestingly these two important figure in this industry have also launched customer protection fund for user on their platform which I think will definitely encourage adoption along with a consistent healthy Proof of Reserve.

I quite agree with you and tbh I can't remember any other crypto manager been very active on the social media like Gracy Chen and CZ and interestingly these two important figure in this industry have also launched customer protection fund for users on their platform which I think will encourage adoption along with a consistent healthy Proof of Reserve.
Both CZ's and Gracy's leadership style is worthy of emulation because they have shown commitment to the development of this industry by instilling confidence in users with the Users Protection Fund and Proof of Reserve initiative.