The rise of Trendri as one of the leading PTP forums.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Trendri forum has quickly become one of the best PTP (Paid-to-Post) forums on the internet. The forum has already amassed a large and active user base. The reason for its success is simple: it provides an excellent platform for users to earn money by creating discussion topics and participating in discussions.

One of the things that sets Trendri forum apart from other PTP forums is its user-friendly interface. The website is easy to navigate and the layout is clean and uncluttered. This makes it easy for users to find the information they need and get started with making money.

Another thing that makes Trendri forum stand out is the fact that the site does what it says it would do. The forum does not promise millions. The earnings are rather very marginal. But they keep to their promise of giving you that which they have promised. This has led to trust by users and has increased it's profile as a PTP platform.

One of the most notable features of the Trendri forum is the level of support that it provides to its users. The forum's staff is friendly and helpful, and they are always willing to answer questions and offer guidance. They are always quick to respond to any queries and issues that users may have.

In summary, Trendri forum is an excellent choice for anyone looking to earn money by making posts and socializing to share ideas with others. With a user-friendly interface, a trustworthy admin, and great support, it is no wonder that the forum is quickly becoming one of the best PTP forums on the Internet.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is sure one of the leading paid to post platforms that have been paying posters for very long time. However, one of the major issues with the site is they frequently reduce pay rate and haults reward system. Otherwise, it is a good platform to post and earn. A lot of paid to post sites have stopped paying users and paid to post is becoming very difficult. I hope Trendri continue to serve the people who want to earn from paid to post sites.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is sure one of the leading paid to post platforms that have been paying posters for very long time. However, one of the major issues with the site is they frequently reduce pay rate and haults reward system. Otherwise, it is a good platform to post and earn. A lot of paid to post sites have stopped paying users and paid to post is becoming very difficult. I hope Trendri continue to serve the people who want to earn from paid to post sites.
I think those challenges you raised have been proactive moves to keep the site sustainable. I joined the this site over a year ago and I can't tell you the figure I have made from this forum. It is huge for a paid to post forum.

Every business makes periodic adjustments to their business model to stay sustainable. I think we wouldn't have had Trendri back today as a paid to post forum if those measures were not taken as at the time they were taken.

Trendri was the first paid to post forum I joined. I have made good money here I have made good knowledge too here.