Earn Money What do people look for when finding free tool to use in their business

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
How often do you find yourself looking for a free tool to use in your business? What is the one thing that makes or breaks a person's decision on whether they will download and use a new app? If you're like most people, it's price. But what if I told you there are some great tools out there that offer so much more than just being free of charge? In fact, many of these apps have features that cost money with other companies. That's right! You can get the same quality for less. And best yet - it won't cost you anything but time to give them a try! Let me share with you two such apps: Mailchimp and Trello.
? DOING A POLL ON ( HOW MUCH DO YOU RELY ON FREE PRODUCTS TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS).

Click here

Last edited:

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
When finding free tools to use in their business, I think the mistake people do is, they try to look for free tools with paid qualities, honestly, that’s not just cool. People that spend money to get paid tools for their business knows the usefulness and that’s why they spend.
note this; the more you spend on your business, the bigger the profit you make.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
When finding free tools to use in their business, I think the mistake people do is, they try to look for free tools with paid qualities, honestly, that’s not just cool. People that spend money to get paid tools for their business knows the usefulness and that’s why they spend.
note this; the more you spend on your business, the bigger the profit you make.
Sometimes you can find some really cool tools when using free products. Yes, free tools are not the same as paid. But starting out with no money you have to start somewhere with very little expense. Then work yourself up to paid tools when you see the need arises. I use free tools all the time or purchase software with no monthly fee that has most of the same quality as monthly services.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Keyword research is one of the things people look out for when they are searching for free tools. In order to discover low competitive keywords on Google you need to use some tools that are very expensive like Ahref, long tail pro etc. So people search for tools that can help them to uncover low competitive keywords free.