What do you dislike about forex trading?

Shaf

Verified member
Of course, there's money to be made in trading forex and some people turn it into a full time source of income. But there are bound to be things you won't like about it.

People get in with expectations but can end up getting liquidated if not careful. One thing that's nice about it though is that it's less volatile than cryptocurrency and thus one can trade more easily.

Is there anything in particular you dislike about trading forex?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me I don't hate anything in the forex market because all those are characteristics are that is needed for people to use and make profit. Although it might be risky but people that are interested to make profit in this area have to learn and understand how to do it perfectly, that is the only way that can help you. But a situation in which you don't understand then obviously you won't be able to make anything.

The point is that so many people expect most of these things to be as simple as ABC , but it may not likely be possible because if is simple that way then a lot of people could have generated millions of Dollars every day which will obviously not be the best for the economy of the whole world.

Every earning opportunities will always be somehow difficult and it will require a certain degree of understanding for you to be able to make profit consistently and people who are interested to make money with forex most definitely learn and understand it because that is just the only secret to success.

The whole forex market and its characteristics is okay for me and I don't have any problem with that.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
These pairs are decent in movement so far I think and I can carry a decent amount of profit by trading these pairs.

Asahi

Verified member
A reliable trading platform is free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk. This issue has become quite stereotype nowadays.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Spread and leverage is the core things to consider increasing trading return. Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading, Lowered spread helps a trader earn bigger. Eurotrader offers narrow trading spread and high leverage.