Shares/Stock What do you think about digital Tesla stock ?

greenieS

Verified member
Since hitting a record high of 1,243.39 on Nov. 4, Tesla stock is down about 24%. But it remains the most valuable automaker in the world, with a market valuation near $954 billion.

The stock sale came after Tesla reported third-quarter results that beat estimates, despite chip shortages and supply-chain bottleneck. Adjusted earnings jumped 145% over the same period last year, to $1.86 a share. That beat estimates of $1.62. Sales climbed 57% to $13.76 billion, matching expectations, according to FactSet.

^

News taken from As Elon Musk Sells Billions Worth Of Shares, Is Tesla Stock A Buy?

I'm curious, has anyone invested in Tesla stock since April when it came out? If so, are you satisfied with the decision?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Initially i was not a big fan of Elon musk and his mega firm Tesla, but ever since he started introducing himself in the crypto space I began to develop more interest in him. He happens to be one of the giant whale in the crypto space. But I had a negative perception of him, when he tried using his position as one of the giant whales to force down the price of bitcoin affecting all other coin, infact it affected me personally, but as at now I have invested in his coin/ stock and have benefited tremendously. I will encourage you to do the same.

D

Deleted member 28127

Exactly focusing on Elon Mask and his firm Telsa isn't always the profitable solution because there are many other manners of getting revenues on internet except investing on Tesla.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never really taken advantage of that, because I am not into stock and shares exchange trading. I don't catch up with update of such high magnitude. But I've heard about this kind of update before, where Elon musk's Tesla electric car company went digital in stock exchange market, and it's assets were offered for staking, I believe most of the stock traders capitalized on that and invested in the asset, because I know Tesla is a potential asset for profit making, but it doesn't mean one should pour out everything to stake the asset digitally, because the market can still be manipulated.