What do you think of an investment in a beach resort?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My niece recently bought a parcel of land by the beach area. It is actually in the beach area but just about 10 meters away from the beach. Her plan is to put up a resort since the guests can also use the beach which is nearby. The construction of the resort was scheduled for October this year but did not push through when her brother died. Now she intends to pursue the construction of beach accommodation around May of 2022. Since the land is more than a hectare, the style of accommodation are cottages so there will be a sort of liberty for each cottage. In the center is the clubhouse that is actually the restaurant and office as well.

I am against the idea because it is not easy to get customers. Considering that the resort is not in the beach front area so it will be classified as 2nd class resort which is not really good. The budget for the construction is quite big to start at $200,000 which is so huge that I don't think the resort can earn a fraction in a year. Maybe it is better to just build a vacation house for personal use. My niece is rich anyway.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Investing in a beach resort can be a good investment especially in a city where there are a lot of tourist visitation. There is no point in investing in a beach resort in a country that has less patronage of tourist attraction. There are many ways to make money with beach resorts. You can rent out a space for other people to start selling to the beach visitors. You can also create a lot of fun activities in which people can pay to participate and this will be a way to make additional money with the beach results. Fun activities you can include in the bridge results include scuba diving as well as ski diving.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Investing in a beach resort can prove extremely profitable. Resort business can provide a good return on investment, if you plan and execute it properly. Preparing a comprehensive business plan will help you in the startup and also be useful in deciding your future business strategies. And, if you invest in the right location and take all the right precautions, your resort business can bring positive cash flow. Lastly, a strong management can add significant value to your resort business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a real business . Putting a real estate in a beach is a lucrative business especially if one can make it look good and conducive for the people that will need.
There are some people that will just take a break in the work place and come to the beach to come and enjoy with the family y for some times.
Some times people always like to take a solace from there may be because of many trouble facing in there surroundings.
Some people may like the air blowing ; I mean the fresh air their is very good.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I understand that there are a lot of people that will definitely prefer to spend their holidays in the beach. This is a very good opportunity for you to use the large number of people that are usually available in this place at some period of the year. Building a restaurant list of all these two most important thing because they will definitely want a place where they can hang out , it can also take pictures . This is why beautifying the place is going to be very important. This kind of project is definitely going to cost you a lot of money.

D

Deleted member 28127

It is not limited to holidays but there is also a possibility that even during working days you go to the beach. There are many platforms that were built in the purpose of this contest means you pay the money you go near to the beach and rent a house and complete your work online but at the same time you are near to the beach and the see and this is a very wonderful idea. Also, there are competitive prices between these agencies because from time to time we need to take a break from work and routine that are killing us and reduce not definitively stop working and at the same time cherish from the nature and the monuments and visit tourist places. There are even development projects in the same sense where you are developing an application to a final client at Fiverr or Upwork or any freelancing site for the purpose of renting lounges means the idea is universal and previously implemented by a lot of people or even courses on Youtube or elsewhere about how to develop such application with VueJS or ReactJS or any technology to learn the basis of Programmation and have an idea about external world requirements.

funmi

Verified member
One thing she must put in her mind is that beach business is a seasonal business. I stand to be corrected but am sure of it in my country here. The only period when people go to the beach regularly is doing holidays or festival periods like Christmas, new year and so on.
So, when some one invest in a beach, he or she should not be expecting steady or daily income. As they may not even have sales for a month or so. But, when the period of their sales come, they will definitely cover up for those times when they had no customers. And at that time, customers will have no choice but to pay any amount of money you decide to rent it outbfor them. Because when you are at the beach, after walking around, people will still like to rest under a shade to to a place where they can eat and drink which is the service a resort will provide. It's a nice investment indeed, if I were you, I will encourage her to invest in it. It can also be good for your family usage too.