What Do You Think Will Happen If Majority Of The Countries In The World Ban Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not know why many countries have banned cryptocurrencies. Many countries are making laws that limits miners from mining crypto and even ban the mining business entirely. It seems there is something about crypto that makes governments see crypto as a threat and I really do not know why governments think that cryptocurrencies are bad for economy. What do you think will happen if majority of the world bans cryptocurrencies? Do you think crypto will survive? I am sure there will be a lot of illegal mining rigs and farms across the world and governments will impose heavier fines and punishments on people who get involved in crypto business. I am sure such a scenario will never happen, but what if it does happen? What do you think will happen if majority of the world bans cryptocurrencies?

lesnik_utsa

I remember many events when the same countries either prohibit or allow cryptocurrency. Take the same China - various news are constantly being published there, but I have become calmer about this. News like a chart of bitcoin - sometimes good and the price goes up, sometimes bad and the price goes down. But sooner or later everything returns to normal