What do you usually do on Sundays?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
On Sundays, I never get up early. I like to lie in bed late.
When I get up, I cook for my family.
After lunch, I usually take my dog for a walk.
In the evenings, I sometimes visit friends.
I love Sundays because I relax and I have free time.
What about you? How do you spend Sundays?

MOSIUR

Your Sunday routine is splendid! Friday is free in my home country. On Friday, I get up late. After taking lunch, I walk here and there. I do enjoy myself.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your Sunday routine is splendid! Friday is free in my home country. On Friday, I get up late. After taking lunch, I walk here and there. I do enjoy myself.
Hi Mosiur.Thank you for your wonderful message. Your Friday is a relaxing day. It is like my Sunday. Nice to hear that you enjoy your Fridays.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Because I get up early on weekdays, I wake up just as early on weekends, so my day is very productive. I manage to do a lot of things, and manage to get very tired, because a lot of things pile up because of work.
Hi ben771williiams.Thanks again for your nice message and for sharing. I absolutely agree with you that sometimes on Sundays we get very tired because a lot of things pile up because of work. However, it is nice to find time on Sundays and do your hobbies or see your family and friends. Otherwise, you may feel a little sad or tired on Monday.