What Do Your Dreams About Money Really Mean?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Dreams about money can be powerful and helpful, but they can also be confusing and even scary.

The first thing to remember is that your dreams about money aren't the only ones you'll have about it. Everyone has dreams about their finances, and everyone has different ones. You might dream about being able to afford a new car or a nice vacation, or maybe you dream about having enough money to retire early, or start a business.

If you're worried that your dreams mean you're not going to be able to make ends meet in the future, don't worry! It's normal and it's totally possible! Dreams are just thoughts that happen while we sleep; they're not necessarily based in reality. And even if something does happen in your dream (like winning the lottery), it doesn't mean that it's going to happen in real life!

So how do we figure out what these dreams mean? Well… that's kind of up to us! If we want to know what our dreams mean, we have to ask ourselves some questions and then make some decisions based on those answers: Do I want this dream? Why do I want this dream? What can I do about this dream?

According to psychology experts, your dreams are an indication of how you feel about yourself and what matters most in life. So if you dreamt about having a million dollars and buying yourself the moon and then woke up in the morning feeling like it was still something that could never happen for you that might be an indication that something else is going on inside of your mind.

And when we look at what those things are, we can better understand the meaning behind our dreams and how they relate to our lives.