What do Your Use Social Media For?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
With the invention of printing press in the 15th century, mass communication started. Now, people could easily communicate with the masses through printed materials. Then came radio, telephone, cinema, television, and finally internet.

Internet popularized mass communication. With the evolution of social media, it became possible for even a common person to communicate with the masses. In this digital age, it is not possible to remain untouched with social media and it is very likely that you are using at least one social media platform. However, the main question is what are you using social media for?

If you are on Tiktok, are you just using it to watch or share entertainment videos?

If you are using Facebook, are you only scrolling your feed to see someone else photos, videos, etc.?

Social media is not just a place for consuming content or sharing content, these are the platforms to reach the mass. Since you can reach the mass, why not use that feature to generate income by selling products and services, or even building your own business.

There is no need to be content consumer, you should in fact start becoming content creator and make money from your content.

Social media can give you a lot of power to improve your finances. All you need to do is know how to use it to generate income.

Frenzybliss

With the invention of printing press in the 15th century, mass communication started. Now, people could easily communicate with the masses through printed materials. Then came radio, telephone, cinema, television, and finally internet.

Internet popularized mass communication. With the evolution of social media, it became possible for even a common person to communicate with the masses. In this digital age, it is not possible to remain untouched with social media and it is very likely that you are using at least one social media platform. However, the main question is what are you using social media for?

If you are on Tiktok, are you just using it to watch or share entertainment videos?

If you are using Facebook, are you only scrolling your feed to see someone else photos, videos, etc.?

Social media is not just a place for consuming content or sharing content, these are the platforms to reach the mass. Since you can reach the mass, why not use that feature to generate income by selling products and services, or even building your own business.

There is no need to be content consumer, you should in fact start becoming content creator and make money from your content.

Social media can give you a lot of power to improve your finances. All you need to do is know how to use it to generate income.

I use social media for networking, keeping up with trends, and staying connected with friends and family. I also use it for entertainment, learning about different cultures, and staying informed about the world around me. Social media is an excellent way for me to stay up to date on news, politics, and other hot topics. Finally, I use social media as an opportunity to find new opportunities, jobs, and gigs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I joined popular social sites, I did not join to promote business or make money. However, as I started using social platforms and as I began to understand the scope of social media, I started using it for things other than sharing my images or scrolling through the feed. I started by using the social site for promoting my blog content, later I also began to promote products. These days I not only make money from social sites directly but use social site to generate sales for my stores. If you know how to use it, social sites can be very good

Jacksonjnr

I use social media to connect to my friend especially some of my girls, chatting, posting pictures, creating post and so on.its can also be used in business as, connecting to your customer, buying and selling.