What does investment mean financially.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many people have different definition of different view of what investment mean and to some extent investment could be based on physical things but for the purpose of this correctly and talking about financial investment. The term investment has been defined and described by many scholars who are financial professionals but in my own view and perspective I would consider financial investment as the act of subscribing money into a particular opportunity in order to yield consecutive returns. The importance of investment and financial terms is absolutely very important to the life of human beings and that is because when we invest we are planning towards something. Many people have the mindset that the act of investing money is only for those who have high percentage or rate of income but that is definitely not true because the act of investment is definitely for everyone.

And so if you should ask me who and who should engage in investment? I would say that to you and me including everyone in the world despite our income rate and percentage have the privilege and have the capability and ability to engage in investment. Engaging in investment might not be the problem, but being able to identify a worthy investable investment can totally be a big problem for majority of people. To get information on which kind of investment is legit and which kind of investment is fake, I will advise you to make good use of the YouTube information platform. Because in the YouTube platform you can get information from varieties of YouTubers on areas of making money online and investing money online. I would have give recommendations of YouTubers in which you can totally subscribe to in order to receive daily information about making money online, but because of safety I wouldn't.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
investment is one good thing that needs to be done by any individual that wants to grow financially. it is not always about working every time but sometimes you need to also make your money work for you. You need to try to get money through a very passive way. One good thing about investment is that money can be made passively. zhiu just have to make up your mind to invest in areas that you are sure of snd understand.

Investment brings so much to a person's financial life if we'll executed. Like I have mentioned earlier you would be able to make your money work for you after setting it up you just stay back and be making money.

Again it will help one to always have money especially if you have an investment that will always bring royalties this is another avenue you would continue to make money for life.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Based on the context, financial investment simply means subscribing money into a particular activity with hope for you to yield more money in the future. It is very necessary for an individual to financially invest and that is because when an individual financially invest money, he or she is definitely showing and preparing for any financial emergency that may come up in the future. Investment is also used to facilitate our serving activities, money stored in the bank cannot grow itself but when this money are being withdrawn and channeled into a legit and flexible investment we can totally yield led more money and boost our saving capabilities and ability.

Most individual prefer investing money online VIA online platforms and websites but it is totally necessary that we remain careful and alert as majority of online investing website these days are full of scam and fraudulent activities. Our cautiousness and alertness can help us identify this coming and fraudulent activity quickly and opt ourself out from it

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Investment mean a lot of meaning to Individual. But as for me investment can be defined as a way of buying an asset, shares or bound in leave it for awhile in order to increase in value or worth .
This investment could really help one who is wise financially. One can buy something like shares at a cheaper rate and resale whenever the price roses.
There are some People who has invested for there unborn child and when the child is born and grow up to the stage when he or she can manage it well then the parent will now realise it to him..
Only that one need to know the type of things to invest in so that it can bring out more returns and not loss at the end .
Some one can even consult those who knows more about the investment of a thing before going in to any business of investment on an asset.