What does it implies as "being there for your customers and clients".

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of business owners are not aware that the key factor that determines their business flourishing and also determines their business rates to skyrocket is actually the amount of clients and customers the patronizes them in a particular day , week , month , and year . in order to win your customers and client loyalty to yourself it is advised to always be there for them when they possibly could be in need or in want of a particular service or goods . But what does it mean to be there for them , actually there are two ways that you can be there for your customers and clients , one of the ways is by being available , if you are a business owner that is not always steady at his place of work he or she is more likely to lose customers and clients that have came when he or she is not around . That is why if you are a business owner that is not always around in his or her place of work it is advised to employ an apprentice or better still employ a sales boy or sales girl who will watch over your business and also attend to various customers and clients that came all shows up when you are not around .

Another way to be there for your customers and clients is by being punctual to your business , it is often said that the " early bird catches the worm " same is also apply to business . For example : a woman who sells beans cake (akara) , is more likely to make sells in the morning , and if she is not available early in the morning she is likely to lose customers who will want to use the beans cake for breakfast before going to their respective place of priorities .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right a business minded person will know that it is always good to perform symbiosis relationship with their customers. You should do your part as a weller and the customers will follow suit. if you know your goods is suitable for morning purchases then moving out with the products at that time will be the best bet to get more or even new customers.

Ofcourse I agree with you that it will be good to always be around for your business. When once a customer steps into a shop with no one to attend to, it means you have left money on the table because another person would hsve been around to attend to the customer so where else and money would be made by such a seller.

So bottom line is that to get the needed customers, sellers should rise to the occasion of serving them to the very best of their abilities and you would get the reward through huge sales

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
From my own perspective being there for your customers is usually seen from two angles.

The first is for you to make sure that there are always available services which the customers are looking for .

If customers always come to patronize you and realise that you are not always having what they need, it would only take a little time before they start looking for a better alternative that would always give them a guarantee of them getting whatever it is that they want .

It is then very important for business owners to try as much as possible to see how they can get things done and not always lack those goods which customers are always patronizing .

As a matter of fact, when you make your customers to believe that you are not always having something they need, it will only mean to them that you are not really serious about the business , and this may translate into them looking for better alternatives .

The second angle of this discussion is by you making sure that you are always available in your place of business , and giving them a listening ear , by attending to the complaints that they have .

Rachael

Verified member
This is a very vital thread and the being there for your customers and clients is in relation for business owners, companies and organizations. For any business to thrive, the must be continuous presence and patronage of customers. There is no business on earth that can thrive successfully without the presence of customers. When the customers lay a complaint, it is expected as a business owner or an organization to act prompt on solving the problem before it escalate. There is no individual who would be happy to consistently patronize a place where they find it hard to attend and also act on the complaint of the customers.

Being there for your customers and clients means that you should give them topmost priority because inasmuch as the sole aim or major aim of a business is to make profits, when they customers presence is limited, it would stifle the rate in which the profits should have been made. The customers or clients are the foundation and root of any business and if priority is not placed on them, there is every high tendency for such business venture to dwindle. For any business which has sustainability as its long-term goal, show place customers first even before profits.

Frankdan

I agree with explanation. Be there for customers can also be to attend to their need at all times. A lot of business don't waste time in replying to their customers demand. I have once approach company that I want to purchase an item they sell. To my surprise, they help me get the item from another company and have it delivered to me. That is another way a business can be there for customers.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The expression being there for something totally me being involved in the life of a particular thing possibly because the thing in particular totally depends on you to be satisfied or to be comfortable and that is so much applicable to the expression of being there for your customers and clients . It is totally very necessary and beneficial when you are there for your various customers and clients in order to satisfy their needs and never get them disappointed even for once . In order to never disappoint your business customers and client it is totally important that you sell and render the good quality goods and services and also you have unquestionable customer service in your business organisation because having a good and unquestionable customer service will totally allow the free coexistence of business activities from the sellers to the buyers .

When business owners do their best to be there for their various customers and clients they totally make more profit as expected and as planned and that's definitely what you want for your business .

Activator230822

Verified member
This means the essence of attending to the needs of a customer in a business. In other words it simply means keeping the business opening and operational hours in accordance to what the business states at the customer notice board. It can also mean to providing of quality services to your customers without discrimination.