What does the future holds for PI coin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
DO YOU THINK PI WILL EVER COME LIVE IN THE COIN MARKET??

Its more than one year now, I've been mining this PI, but it seems that the time is taking too long for it to come live in the coin market. Most of its users are going frustrated for such delay around the coin for it not to go live in the coin market.

I know the overseas of the PI main-net launched a browser, and also a wallet to store, send and holdl PI at the meantime, but its not yet tradable. The applications are still at the test-net, (Beta-stage), its not yet at full functionality. Their is still ongoing work around the PI main-net, its developers 'Stanford PhDs claimed that, the coin is nearing its conclusive path to become a tradable coin before 2022.

Saying, the coin has entered its Q2 quarter, which is the final stage to get the coin listed in the market. Lots of whistle blowers says that the coin's value will start at very low level. E.g $0.01, meaning for the early miners of the coin, have to mine a lot if they have any realistic chance of seeing their PI coin valuable. Or they can still afford to buy plenty to add to their existing mined coins and grow it for long when it finally come live.

Are you a PI user?

Do you see this news a realistic one around PI before 2021 ends??

Have you made more research about PI coin to ascertain more useful info about its future??

Solution
When I heard of Pi, I wanted to try this, so I headed to the google play and downloaded the app. During the signup process, I came to know that I can join only through a referral code. I gave up. later I found that the coin does not have any fiat value. People are mining just n the hope that someday it will have value.
Yes, you must register under someone or else you won't be accepted to mine PI. It is a futuristic coin, still in its beta days, not guaranteed at this time to come Live. The developers are simply working tremendously to get the coin listed soon, but the work in hand is simply on delay that has made people to be frustrated around the progress of the future Coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I fancy your courage my friend! I'm an adherent miner of this coin at the moment and I'm futuristically hoping to be a fervent holder.
See, there are so many coins out there that has rose to having so much value, which they created not so long ago and they don't even have extra ordinary team behind them and they became successful. And those coins may not be widely accepted before their mainnet arrived. I think the future is bright for this coin and it's holders! Even if this coin doesn't have a worthy value when it's released, I'm still holding it. I know after few years It may have a worthy value.
You're very determined indeed on this one, I'm with you. I'm not given up just as you've spoken positively about the long time future of the coin. I see the developers being successful with the coin in the future. Cos they aren't going to let themselves down after coming this far with lots of eye catching development sround PI node.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know whether you realize or not a lot of coins are launched with much fanfare but they are dropped in the middle because they cannot find investors. PI of course has a huge user base of miners and mining generates new coin, however, the coin will not have any fiat value until it gets investment from big investors.
You spoke well. Without big investment poured around those coins that is still in their early stages it wouldn't be possible to achieve their primary aim of having fiat value. Let's just hope PI will find those investors that will be investing heavily around the coin to take the price of the coin high having financial value.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you must register under someone or else you won't be accepted to mine PI. It is a futuristic coin, still in its beta days, not guaranteed at this time to come Live. The developers are simply working tremendously to get the coin listed soon, but the work in hand is simply on delay that has made people to be frustrated around the progress of the future Coin.
I don't know whether you realize or not a lot of coins are launched with much fanfare but they are dropped in the middle because they cannot find investors. PI of course has a huge user base of miners and mining generates new coin, however, the coin will not have any fiat value until it gets investment from big investors.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is every possibility that PI coin will be a wonderful coin in the future, the people with huge number of referals that are active will be making more money in the future when pi coin is eventually launch into the coinmarketcap. The only thing is that the developers are too slow in my opinion. The project is more than a year.
The delay is the downside when it cones to the promising work of the PI coin developers. They've wasted whole lots of time, still making plans and setting things up, they don't know members are beginning to abandon them. But if eventually it kicks off being listed at coinmarketcap, then it will surely be a profitable one for those that kept their faith around the development of the coin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am one of the early keepers of pi coins. I started keeping it the moment they advertised it. But to be honest, I lost hope on it because for almost two year, nothing has been spectacular about the coins. I don't know whether the launchers of the coins have given up on it because to be honest, the coin has gained enough users and enough awareness.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There is every possibility that PI coin will be a wonderful coin in the future, the people with huge number of referals that are active will be making more money in the future when pi coin is eventually launch into the coinmarketcap. The only thing is that the developers are too slow in my opinion. The project is more than a year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I heard of Pi, I wanted to try this, so I headed to the google play and downloaded the app. During the signup process, I came to know that I can join only through a referral code. I gave up. later I found that the coin does not have any fiat value. People are mining just n the hope that someday it will have value.

Solution

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think I have answered your post like this before on another Pi Network thread....You see, you need the code because when you join you will be in the circle of your referral. And you can also give your referral code to a new pioneer to join your circle too, so your mining can become faster. This coin is not a ruse coin or a worthless project. I think you need to read their white paper and understand what's all about.

Mika

VIP Contributor

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We're simply anticipating the launch of the PI mainnet. If paraventure it gets listed Live on the coin market, that will bring tremendous feeling to its fans worldwide that has kept long time faith around the coin. Its not easy at all to wait for so long to see if the fantasy coin launches. Only the ever enduring ones will see light. I'm just holding to my grasp wishing the coin launches before 2022.
I fancy your courage my friend! I'm an adherent miner of this coin at the moment and I'm futuristically hoping to be a fervent holder.
See, there are so many coins out there that has rose to having so much value, which they created not so long ago and they don't even have extra ordinary team behind them and they became successful. And those coins may not be widely accepted before their mainnet arrived. I think the future is bright for this coin and it's holders! Even if this coin doesn't have a worthy value when it's released, I'm still holding it. I know after few years It may have a worthy value.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe in the project as it has good teams behind it. This particular team has route that they are following till they get to mainnet, where the coin is ripe enough to be launched. People have been speculating on the price to be from $1 to $5, because of the population it has already garnered which is over 15million already. I'm waiting for the launching too but I'm holding the coin for future increment in value.
We're simply anticipating the launch of the PI mainnet. If paraventure it gets listed Live on the coin market, that will bring tremendous feeling to its fans worldwide that has kept long time faith around the coin. Its not easy at all to wait for so long to see if the fantasy coin launches. Only the ever enduring ones will see light. I'm just holding to my grasp wishing the coin launches before 2022.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe in the project as it has good teams behind it. This particular team has route that they are following till they get to mainnet, where the coin is ripe enough to be launched. People have been speculating on the price to be from $1 to $5, because of the population it has already garnered which is over 15million already. I'm waiting for the launching too but I'm holding the coin for future increment in value.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Pi is one coin that I have not been comfortable with because if the way they operate. Indeed , the coin could have been launched by now but the developers keep adjusting the time frame for the launch . I once mined it but later gave up on mining it as it doesn't worth the stress . I will wait to buy after launch because I know it will start with a fair price.
With simply fade up too with the delayed time scale of the PI coin launch. The owners or developers are simply making changes after change that seems the main cause for the delay of the coin launching in the coin market. I've mined close to 500 PI node, I'm hoping it comes live, if it doesn't I'll move on cos its part of life.

Josemendez

Verified member
Pi is one coin that I have not been comfortable with because if the way they operate. Indeed , the coin could have been launched by now but the developers keep adjusting the time frame for the launch . I once mined it but later gave up on mining it as it doesn't worth the stress . I will wait to buy after launch because I know it will start with a fair price.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
:Let me ask this question about mining because I have been seeing new coins that are emerging which means mining is a growing industry. What if half of the world's people will be mining crypto coin every day, what do you think will happen to the power supply of the earth?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been mining pi coin for the last 3 months. I think the coin has a future because there are a lot of people currently mining it. Recently I got a news that has over 18 million people and has joined their platform and of course I see this as a great feat.
The telegram channel within some months hit over 1million followers. So I think the future is bright for the coin.
Very nice update you're given me around PI coin. I'm fully optimistic now, concerning the future of the airdrop can that isn't Live at the moment. PI is the only airdrop which i have participated in, after learning about them, i got to see its promising feat, decided to give it a boost.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been mining pi coin for the last 3 months. I think the coin has a future because there are a lot of people currently mining it. Recently I got a news that has over 18 million people and has joined their platform and of course I see this as a great feat.
The telegram channel within some months hit over 1million followers. So I think the future is bright for the coin.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The Pi coin has become a total waste of time for some people but many others to believed that this particular project still has a lot of potentials to tap into . Personally, I do not believe in this project any longer because it has failed to improve drastically overtime . This is indeed a great way to judge this particular network. I have been accumulating for over 3 years but it got to a certain point where I had to stop mining this coin because I see it as a total waste of time and effort . Lately, i saw some people on social media platforms buying this coin at ridiculous prices and I wonder how they always make their money back because the project looks very unreal to me.

nghidibanoiiii

Frustration due to delayed launch: The article highlights the frustration among PI users regarding the delay in the coin's launch. This suggests that the project may be facing challenges in delivering its promises, raising concerns about its future prospects.