What Duration Did It Take You To Locate A Legitimate Money Making Site Online?

Rachael

Verified member
In the quest of making money online, most of us have surfed the net on a daily basis and literally slept on it as well. Making money online is actually not easy as most people paint it. Some people were so unfortunate that they have wasted so much on various sites, all in the hopes of making more money. Sites like Ponzi schemes and Hyips have really dealt with individuals who chose to invest in them by taking the risk. There are some people who get so lucky, they do not have to do all the researching but they get recommendations from their friends and they enjoy the outcome of a site.

Personally, when I was active on Bizdustry, it was introduced to me by an old friend but concerning Trendri, I surfed the net for about 4months and it was recommended by Google as one of the best forums so I decided to give it a try. I have also fallen prey to some illegal sites all because of the mindset that to make money, one must be ready to take some risks but I have cautioned myself because I cannot keep loosing money all in the bait of making more. How long did it take you to locate a legitimate site in making money online?

Sikapa

Verified member
My dear, is not easy at all and I remember when I first started online money making. I have wasted much time on online money making but couldn't find legit site.

I have been a victim of scam sites too and I remember how I wasted my time on one website that scam me $65. Not knowing it was just a figure rather than been real money and the thing that kills me most is how I was scammed on another website for $188 by the time I realized, my account was blocked.

But the most happiest thing is I have learn and if you learn you grow.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I work on upwork, it is my first online earning site. I knew about upwork long before I actually started working online. In fact I had created my account when I still had a job and was earning well on the job. I started working online when the country went into the first lockdown in the beginning of 2020. Since I had nothing to do, I started looking for work opportunities on upwork and managed to land into a a good paying job with my first ever application. I was so encouraged that I decided to join Fiverr, however, Fiverr was not easy for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Everybody does fantasize the fact that money can be made online. And it is the joy of everybody to be making money online. But the fact is that it is not easy as it seems. In fact, most people are still at the edge of searching for the right place to earn money.

It took me a while to know that money can made on internet especially using phone. The only things I did use my phone for then was to play games, chat and call. Nit until a friend told me about a way money can be made online in fact using phone.

I was so glad when I made my first money online in 2016. I couldn't believe myself. However, the reality dawn on me. I lost all what I have in the following year. I was a victims of ponzi scheme. Search for new ways began and it reached its climax in 2020 when there lockdown.

I was lucky to have some paid to post at my disposal then . I could easily make $3 per day on just one website. Later I was introduced to transcription where I make the highest of my money online.

In conclusion, it is not how far most time but how well. In order well, we should try to justify the time and duration that we spend online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It was in 2020 that I started to make money online .

I really did not stay too long before I found out because I was really enthusiastic about it .

There are so many times where I really needed to start out with some online making money Opportunities, but I did not have a good phone so it limited me .

In 2020, I was gifted a phone that opened the door for me to be able to start where I am today with regards to being able to make money online .

The phone was very very frustrating at the time, but I did not have any other alternative and I knew that it was going to be my only way of being able to get money to get a better phone .

That was what gave me the motivation, and I am glad that I was able to push through, ddespitethe challenges that presented at that time .

Now , I am able to make some little amount of money that is enough to cover most of my little little expenses that may not necessarily be met by my parents .

I am glad that I did not take this opportunity for granted and it is paying off already.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During my early days of working online in order to earn money , it was obviously hard for me to locate a very legit and high-paying website . Most of the website I encounter are either scam and a legit website all the websites are minimal and low paying . My love for working online in order to earn money developed in the year 2016 but by the year 2018 I begin to implement my love for making money online there by surfing the internet searching for legit and most trending ways to make money .

One of the website that scammed me is Wintub . Com . This website claims to be a paid to what website that pays its users and members to watch short video clips and movies . And as they are watching their in real cash which could be withdrawn through PayPal . But it turns out the website was a scam and they are absolutely not paying . Moving on , I came across the Trendri . Com website forum which has been one of the website I am using to earn money online effectively and efficiently . From all the paid to post website have encountered online this website has been the best so far .

Kendy

Verified member
As far back in 2018, I did not have a good smartphone but the phone at my disposal could engage in WhatsApp group and that was the aftermath of my incurring of losses. I have lost count of how many Ponzi scheme I had engaged in and in virtually all of them, I was incurring losses and the funny thing is, I kept on investing all with the hopes of recovering my losses. The one that hit the camel's back was when I lost $170 to a hyip site and since then, I did not need a soothsayer to tell me it was time to quit and focus my time on something more productive. In all of the losses I incurred, I learnt that there is no shortcut in making money but hard work and I had to fasten my seat belt.

The search for ways to earn money online began in 2020 during the pandemic and I still fell prey to Gramfree but at least, this time, I did not invest any money although I had practically wasted my time. The search for a legitimate earning site took me about 2years again before I discovered Trendri forum and Bizdustry forum.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think that was around 2020 when I came across bizdustry, it was even the Paid to post website then that I understand and ever since then I have been making use of that platform for a long time to generate some money to take care of some of my financial need because then I couldn't work offline because I was learning an offline skill .

It is even this year that I have the time to be posting much on the platform but then I didn't really have enough time because of my offline activities.

Before I came across bizdustry I was seriously looking for the best way to be able to make money online digitally without any problem and I always try as much as possible to avoid any website which I suspect they won't be paying after I perform some activities.

It was even then that I joined paid to click website , I really didn't know much about most of them and I was not able to earn a single penny with them because of their low earning rate than . It was so minute that I wasn't able to make anything out of it. Lolz is something to sit and remember.