What earning site do you wish never stopped paying

Makah

On this site i will be discussing on those sites we wished never stopped paying and I will be sharing my insight on this. One my favourite site that I will never stop loving is davealert and it's also the first online site that paid me even though the money is not that much I appreciate everybit of it and I am grateful to them but now their webiste is now inaccessible. The second one I will remember is a crytpo website is a also one of them and I will be grateful for them. They paid in crytpo Even though the money is not much but steady now there site is now inaccessible . So what site do you wish is still in existence?

Haypril

Funny you, you have had a great experience from online jobs paying website but the end result has been the issue. Folding up or ending such programs can be very annoying for you must have been so glued to the website. Personally, I have not earned from online jobs apart from Trendri forum. And they have been the best I have ever come across (well I have not come across anyone, lol). And I don't pray for folding up or inaccessible as you have mentioned above.

Henrylaw

I wish Trendi forum never end like other online business platform. Although I have not earned before from any online plartform and hope and pray they will be the first to pay me. I love the ease of doing work here by just post good comments and post and you earn money. For Nigerians in particularly, the money is paid directly into our bank account which is good by eradicating the hassles involved in currency exchange or cryptocurrency exchange.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view there are many post to paid sites all over the world but it all depends on the one you find comfortable for you and also well profitable for you as for me I enjoy working on trendi postpaid site this is because trendri is welcome for table for me and also very well understandable for me and I enjoy their terms and condition and I see it well profitable for me

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I wish thst trendri sites never stop pain because the side it's a very good site that period has been encouraging people over this period of time during this pandemic most people survive through this day to come inside because it is very hard for me people to eat these days due to the pandemic and lack of unemployment that is ravaging the country but through this pain to commonside most people have been able to feed themselves and provide some basic amenities for themselves.