What if the plans are not working?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Life is not a bed of roses. At times, we plan beautifully but reverse may be the case when the output comes. Let me break it simpler, at times, our plan doesn't work as we plan. What do we do.

When the plan is not working as we envisage, that should not be the end of the world or we should not even be thinking of folding the business up but we need to do the following.

Restrategise. If one plan is not working, we need to highlight some obstacles to the plans. And try to do it in another way. Albert Einstein says it is only insane that do things similarly and still expecting different results. So we need to do it another way to see whether there will be improvement or not.

Seek help. No man is not an island of knowledge, we can consult business consultant even mentors or some tycoon on the business. This people can identify our flaws and even tell us what to do to better the business.

Read more. Ideas are always kept in books. The more we need, the more we will be civilized and know better ways of doing things. There are some books that talk about improvement of business.

What other ways do you think can help us to stand us up when the plans are not working as we planned?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only point i like most here is that I will reorganize my life,that is the thing I will do,i will look for another way if my former way is not working out for me.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Life is not a bed of roses. At times, we plan beautifully but reverse may be the case when the output comes. Let me break it simpler, at times, our plan doesn't work as we plan. What do we do.

When the plan is not working as we envisage, that should not be the end of the world or we should not even be thinking of folding the business up but we need to do the following.

Restrategise. If one plan is not working, we need to highlight some obstacles to the plans. And try to do it in another way. Albert Einstein says it is only insane that do things similarly and still expecting different results. So we need to do it another way to see whether there will be improvement or not.

Seek help. No man is not an island of knowledge, we can consult business consultant even mentors or some tycoon on the business. This people can identify our flaws and even tell us what to do to better the business.

Read more. Ideas are always kept in books. The more we need, the more we will be civilized and know better ways of doing things. There are some books that talk about improvement of business.

What other ways do you think can help us to stand us up when the plans are not working as we planned?
When a plan is not working out I think one should not be discourage because success is not all the time.
When its come to business what you don't idea about you should not involve yourself so that you will not blame yourself at the end.
Once you want to start a business you can meet with som people that has been doing the business before so that they can put you through only if you don't want to fail in that business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When a plan is not working out I think one should not be discourage because success is not all the time.
When its come to business what you don't idea about you should not involve yourself so that you will not blame yourself at the end.
Once you want to start a business you can meet with som people that has been doing the business before so that they can put you through only if you don't want to fail in that business.
this could be a very difficult decision to make especially if the plan that is not working you have invested so much in it and you were hoping it would work but now everything is collapsing your money is gone then in this case how should we do it,because it will not be easy for you to go and reorganize to start up something again.

Samuel72

Verified member
I enjoyed reading your post, it is true that life comes with different challenges and often some of this challenges affect our plans, when ever we find ourselves in situation we cannot get out from by ourself we should learn to seek for help among 100 persons there must be a 5 that will want to help you. And also i always advise people to have a backup plan this helps us bounce back when things becomes too difficult.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes things do not go the way we want them to go in life and even in our daily business. there are some people that make plans and when such plans fail instead of them to go back to the drawing board and you know why they failed and put up another plan, they will be wallowing in their failure. Sometimes when things seem not be working need to restrategize.

Mellorando

Banned
It is sometimes frustrating when people plans based on their business is not working out in such a situation I will suggest the person to seek advice for a professional expert and see what decision he took when he was in a situation like yours with his advice you can be able to make your business a success

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No man is an island, no one knows it all. So asking questions is tantamount to helping us gain knowledge, experience about what we seek for. Not every time it works out for us, we are living in a world full of uncertainty. If we don't stay updated in our respective business careers we might fall off and our competitors claim our position.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the corporate world where I was in that’s where I learned of the term “plan B” which means you have a contingent action when your original plan did not work out well. When I became an office manager I had attended a seminar that taught us the technique called PPA - potential problem analysis. That's where the prevention and contingent actions come in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
there is nothing new about this, a lot of people that have experienced a situation in which they have a plan for the future but unfortunately the plan is not working and maybe there is nothing you will be able to do about that than to look for another way, if a particular plan is not working then obviously that was not the best plan for you.

Ralphjoe

When your plans for life or venture that you have set out to achieve is not working, what you can do is to go back to your drawing board And restrategize on how you can achieve this your objective. This strategy should be quite different from the first one you used that wasn't effective for you because using the same strategy you use at the first would not give a different result but it's a different strategy that will most likely give you a different result.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is nothing special you will do because sometimes the power to control that particular situation may not be within you and you just need to count it as a loss and you have to sit back and re strategize your own business plan and make sure that you organise everything perfectly before you thinking of going into another business.