What are your online money making plans for 2024?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is one of the hardest things that I have experienced. Contrary to what people believe, making money takes tons of practice and hard work. Apart from that, there are so many people who are having a really harder time working online and making money.

The year 2024 has started and there are so many people who are looking forward to start their own online career. Under such kind of circumstances, what are your plans for the year 2024? As of now, I plan to work with many different kinds of websites and Trendri is certainly one of them. However, if we want to increase our income, we must make sure that we work on many forums and websites so that we could increase our earnings.

This is something that I plan to do. However, the fact of the matter remains that money making websites are quite rare. So, making money on certain websites may be a really hard thing to do. Under such kind of circumstances, what are your plans for the year 2024? Do you really intend to work online? If this is the case, then on how many websites would you work? I plan to work on as many websites as possible.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I don't have any special money making plans for the new year 2024. Why so? It is because the new year 2024 is also like any other year for me. No big difference. Moreover, nowadays there is no good website or forum that pays good for our contribution to the site. What all these websites and forums pay is peanuts and broken peanuts for our contribution. In fact it is not worth the time we spend on these sites and forums.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not have any new plans for 2024, I will be doing the same things that I was doing previously. I sell freelancing services through Upwork..Thus year also I will be using upwork and try to make most from upwork. I also blog for money, I do not have née plans for my blog, I will just make sure I doenough to generate more traffic. I also sell on Etsy, and I also do not have any new plans for etsy as well. But I will continue to use it.