What Is A Lifestyle Blog? Learn How To Start And Make Money From Lifestyle Blogging.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In my opinion Lifestyle blog is the easiest niche to venture into when starting a blog, this is one of the early mistake I make, my intuition was telling me to start with a lifestyle blog but I went with a a competitive niche as you will guess I failed woefully, so I think I should create an article to enlighten people about it.

A lifestyle blog is a blog that simply revolves around the blogger , what you do and basically writing about your, a lot of readers, I inclusive find it very interesting to read about other people's life and learn from it, in a nutshell a lifestyle blog is just a open book about your life where you lay it bare.

To start a lifestyle blog you need to open your mind and be comfortable about sharing your life with others and be comfortable with praises and insults because you will definitely come across such due the difference in our personalities.

Starting a lifestyle blog is pretty much the same way of starting a blog, you can do it yourself or hire a web developer to do it for you but it is not actually hard to start a blog.

What are your thoughts about lifestyle blog

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you want to choose any niche in blogging, you need to choose a niche that you have a relevant experience and you will not never get tired posting about because that is what will sustain you because blogging needs a lot of patience and if you're not patient enough, you will lose interest. It is important to ensure that you keep publishing content on your website to make it relevant but if you venture into a niche that you have no interest about in no time, you will lose interest and you will not be able to continue as a blogger.

Bisolami

Verified member
In my opinion Lifestyle blog is the easiest niche to venture into when starting a blog, this is one of the early mistake I make, my intuition was telling me to start with a lifestyle blog but I went with a a competitive niche as you will guess I failed woefully, so I think I should create an article to enlighten people about it.

A lifestyle blog is a blog that simply revolves around the blogger , what you do and basically writing about your, a lot of readers, I inclusive find it very interesting to read about other people's life and learn from it, in a nutshell a lifestyle blog is just a open book about your life where you lay it bare.

To start a lifestyle blog you need to open your mind and be comfortable about sharing your life with others and be comfortable with praises and insults because you will definitely come across such due the difference in our personalities.

Starting a lifestyle blog is pretty much the same way of starting a blog, you can do it yourself or hire a web developer to do it for you but it is not actually hard to start a blog.

What are your thoughts about lifestyle blog
A lifestyle blog is simply a blog that tells everything about you and shows the Way you live your life to your audiences. I know so many people who are into this. They post everything happening in their lives on their blogs so that they can make money. I think it is a good idea but I guess it will deprive them of the privacy that they need.

Well, anyone who engages in this should make sure that his or her life is very entertaining. People would not love to visit your blog when you do not have an interesting lifestyle. That is how it works.