What is another alternative for real estate investment ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment is among one of the most profitable Investment offline people can make money depending on the type of real estate property they are interested to invest on as an investor .

Now real estate investment is so expensive that an average person may not be able to afford because when thinking of investing in the Urban settlement it will obviously require a huge sum of money as you won't possibly sees a property below $1000..

Because of how properties are expensive a struggling man who is trying to survive may not likely to invest in real estate because they can't afford to buy a land or property when it involves paying a huge sum of money , because of this they are not likely to invest at all.

Generally as i understand it is not the best for people to be without investment , atleast we should have something secured to invest our little money just to secured the future .

Now the question is, a situation in which people cannot afford to invest in real estate , what could possibly be another cheap alternative for real estate since most people are not capable of investing in the real estate market because of its expensive nature, your contribution is highly appreciated

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment is the practice of investing in real property and is a sub-category of alternative investments. However, real estate is also a type of asset that can be leveraged to reduce risk exposure and to increase returns.

However, you said this idea is for people with a lot of money to invest and you are somehow right about it.
How about investing in a farm?

Farming is one of the oldest professions in the world. It is also one of the most rewarding and profitable investments you can make. Most people don't think of it as an investment, but it actually returns more than real estate investment.

In addition to the high return on investment, there are other benefits to farming. For example, you can grow your own food and sell it to local farmers markets without having to worry about chemicals or pesticides. You will also be providing employment opportunities for others, which means that your investment is helping to support not only yourself but also those around you who need jobs.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is an interesting topic for me because I am still in search for an alternative investment to real estate. My wife and I had an agreement that we would not buy a property anymore and just let the money sit in the bank for our old age years. I can agree to that because investing in real estate is a hassle. There are the papers to be processed and you also need to pay the tax before the title is transferred. When you need money it is not quick to sell because a property is expensive even if it is just a small house.

I have some shares of stocks of the biggest bank here and that's what on my mind right now. If the price of my stocks would go down to 120 or below then it is a good time for me to buy. At present the price in the market is 134 so it looks like a long wait. What's best in stocks is that selling is easy that within 3 days you can have the cash. Buying is also easy that within the day you can have the stocks that you intended to buy. However, the stability of the value is not guaranteed.