What Is Behind Your Motivation Never To Give Up Earning Online?

Rachael

Verified member
Making money online is now more competitive than it use to be prior to this time and this has made some online earners skeptical because some even offer services at cheaper rates just so they could remain relevant and also secure clients but this does not motivate their zeal to earning online as a long=term goal. There are some sites where the output offered is not equivalent to the input by the users and this is very demotivating. There ate times and cases where you spend your quality time, engage in activities and even stick to the online site terms and conditions but in a twinkle of an eye, you notice that you are being permanently banned or suspended, in such cases, it gets very traumatizing because you will feel cheated. In all of these challenges and many more, what is that tingling force that keeps you going despite the hurdles?

Well to be very serious I do not really have any motivation or anything that is motivating me to start up any online business but it is something I am interested based on the fact that I believe online business can be able to generate me some money or I can say that my only motivating factors in online business is just the ability for me to work on spare time and also to work conveniently without having to follow a strict working schedule.

Because of this it will be the most suitable business for students and also the most suitable business for people who are interested to have more than one source of income , without the internet people who are interested to engage in offline business may not really have time to engage in multiple offline business at a time.

Online business is the most suitable business for me and that is what I will concentrate on for as long as I can because this is something you can equally make money from base on your understanding of how it's works.

It is quite easier for people to make money online but people who do not really understand what online business is all about may not likely achieve anything.

The only motivation I have to stay put and keep on grinding, is I just want to get better and not binded by a nine to five job so because of that I'd have to hustle it out.

From your article you said sometimes after putting in much work one ends up getting banned or suspended we'll I think this is because of a misconduct or violation of rules, I don't think any program or site will ban you just like that except if they're not legit from day 1

And if that happens then you should be motivated to create your own program too or site too, see, in this our little sojourn on this earth, no one cares about your complains, it's what you do that matters and time is ruthless it doesn't wait for anybody.

If you get kicked out so what? Find another means and continue or create your system using that 'kicked out' they did to you as a motivation and put it up in your story when advertising, this will win you a lot of users because there are many in your shoes, it is left to you to either take control or handover your control to other people.

This is why I encourage people not to get engaged in a business they have little or no understanding of, people rush into business all because they feel like they dont want to be idle and thing the only way they could keep themselves busy is to start a business for that reason they do not spend quality time to plan out how the business will succeed. Some even rush into a business just because their friends are into the business or because the heard from some unverified source that the business is lucrative. These are indeed a very wrong way to evaluate the success of a business. And with such the motivation will die out within a very short time at the slightest of the wind of challenge that will blow the persons direction.

So the first step should be trying to get into a business you truly have a passion for that is how I do my evaluation, my passion is for the job is what really drives me to work and I will feel even more charged up when others are saying they are tired of working. Because I am doing what I love to do. Then I work with time too.

Fear of poverty is the reason why I keep firing on my tenacity when it comes to make money online even in the face of obstacles. I am tired of having problem of money. I don't want a situation whereby I am going to raise my kids in poverty.

I want my immediate family to enjoy life to the fullest. This is possible when you have too much money to provide things that you drink maximum enjoyment to their life. I want to be financially free.

True freedom comes when you are chief financial freedom because you will be able to afford anything. Beside that I like to help people around me who are in financial need. but it always makes me sad when I couldn't reach out to my beloved ones.

I also like to support the course I believe. This can only be done if you have enough money to throw around. One of my aims is to alleviate some of the problems people are facing in my immediate environment.

I would like to provide access to free water at the place where they having problem. I am planning to build a food bank where the poor people will always come to receive free food.

These are the things that keeps me going even in the face of difficulties.

Well, when I started online money making, I wasn't finding things easy. I did not earn from the start and I even got banned twice on some platforms.

But what I know is I don't have to run from problems but rather to face it and solve it and nothing good comes out all that easy.

The motivation that spurs me never to give up or be pessimistic about earning money online is because I am a fast learner and I can easily adapt or adjust to changes. I have so many reasons to quit working online from being scammed on different sites to being banned when you have honestly violated no rules and to being paid lower than work you worked for but in all of these, I still keep being optimistic that I will hit the jackpot to better earning online opportunities. All I have to do to remain relevant is to equip myself with the necessary skills. Nothing good comes easy and at some instances, the quality time to earn online is unavailable. The more reason I remain active online is due to the current industrial strike action. Again. I get motivated when I see and verify that people are actually making a lot from the online ecosystem through various legitimate ways and I feel more encouraged that if others could accumulate such profits, then I can do just like them or even more when the opportunity knocks. There is no need giving up online because the offline means of earning is more tedious.

Well I believe that great thing start from a single step so is making money in the online world. Making money requires patience as we all know. The more patient you are the more money will come. most of the successful men around started from very simple task, they believe patience is the key to every successful man/woman out there. My motivation comes from this men who throughout their struggles didn't give up on their dreams. So my advice is, be patient with what you do and stay determined and success will be your key