What is Forex IB( introducing broker)

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The forex IB (introducing broker)program is very similar to an affiliate program but it is somewhat different because you need technicalities and professionalism in forex for you to engage in this type of program.

You will serve as a bridge between the forex brokerage and the aspiring forex traders. Basically, what you need to do an IB personnel is to educate the aspiring forex trader on the way to trade forex successfully and you would also teach them how to use the brokerage platform properly. It is a way to generate massive income for yourself in forex market.

Have you ever being an IB personnel?

I don't really know that one could make money via this method. it is indeed a very good way to make money in forex and I so much appreciate this thread that you have shared with us because no one believed that one could make passive income in forex. This is definitely a way to make one. I have been working for years and I have not heard of the introducing broker (IB) program before and this is a very good program that one could venture into another to make money in forex without trading. Once you keep keep referring prospective Forex traders, you could generate income for yourself. Most especially, if you are influential on social media or you could generate reasonable leads via this program.
You have not shared the bro kerage firm that offer this particular program andI'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. This is definitely one of the ways to make passive income in forex . But I do not believe that it is all the brokers that offer this type of programs but if I could find one, it is going to be very interesting and incisive for me to join such program.

Forex IB is definitely one of the best ways to quit you could make money in forex.
I look at it as an affiliate marketing but it seems there's a slight difference between forex affiliate program and the IB program. The major difference is that the IB program requires you to be a professional if you want to make more money from this venture. I love the program because it's a way to make passive income as a forex trader. You don't necessarily need to glue yourself to the PC screen before you would make money in Forex. youcould also make money through IB programs that are presented by the brokerage firm. I will try to apply for one to see if I could get some a lead but presently I am not and IB personnel.

The forex market is flooded with lot of opportunities to make money and this is perhaps one of the best research which you could make passive income. Gone are the days where you could not make passive income in forex but you could only make money in forex by trading now there are mind blowing programs integrated into the brokerage firm that could make forex traders lots money passively without having to go into trading.

The forex IB (introducing broker)program is very similar to an affiliate program but it is somewhat different because you need technicalities and professionalism in forex for you to engage in this type of program.

You will serve as a bridge between the forex brokerage and the aspiring forex traders. Basically, what you need to do an IB personnel is to educate the aspiring forex trader on the way to trade forex successfully and you would also teach them how to use the brokerage platform properly. It is a way to generate massive income for yourself in forex market.

Have you ever being an IB personnel?
Not really, it actually depends highly on your own business You can run both IB and Aff with same resources but generally is more about the duration of partnership, flow of clients and product sell.
Usually Aff are influencers, marketing companies or people with big flow of clients and they get CPA payout, fast payout, big but in order to sustain you always have to hustle to keep the funnels running.
As for IBs, usually you have long term partners like financial advisers, fund managements, trainers, academies and even generic affiliates that would like to get paid as long as the clients trade rather than one time CPA. The payout for IBs is usually rebate that is a percentage of the commission generated from spread and can be topped up with extra bonus payments from the broker based on performance. If interested to be an IB and get custom made
deals message me to discuss more as I am a Business Developer working in the market for almost 5 years.

There are so many brokers that offer IB programs but honestly I don’t think it’s for me. I tried it once with turnkeyforex since I was happy with this broker. I thought why not introduce it to others but I couldn't attract many clients since I don’t have much of a social media influence or I personally don’t know many people who are into trading.

Trading spread lies between ask and bid price and narrow trading spread is always expected for earning more profit. Traders who are willing to trade risk freely should trade in those pair consisting of low trading spread. It falls under the risk management strategy to trade in low-spread trading pair.

Trading spread lies between ask and bid price and narrow trading spread is always expected for earning more profit. Traders who are willing to trade risk freely should trade in those pair consisting of low trading spread. It falls under the risk management strategy to trade in low-spread trading pair.
What you say is just trade cost optimization...it is pointless to focus on spread when you are not familiar with those assets, focus on what you know and understand first and than if you really need that extra pip maybe look for better conditions.