What is SEO in blogging?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people who have started blogging still thinks that they're oracle's can be indexed and rank on the first page without working on their search engine optimisation( SEO) which is one of the most important thing when blogging but many people even me myself doesn't know anything about SEO in blogging which is really frustrating because many people are posting their articles getting indexed 2 hours after posting it on their blog which makes me to look at my own blog and wonder where I'm going wrong because to me there's nothing wrong in what I'm writing even do many people have suggested I use rank math while others suggested I used SEO plugin.

How can I work on my SEO on my blog? Because things are getting really complicated on my blog now it takes Google almost a week sometimes to be able to index my posts and sometimes they don't even index the post sometimes which is really frustrating this is making me to think if blogging was not a right thing for me to do online as I heard from some people that it doesn't matter what your SEO is as long as you post like 50 content daily you are good to go what do you have to say about this?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which means that you're trying to make your website stand out from other sites on the web. The most important part of SEO is making sure that your site has a unique structure and content that will help it rise above the rest of the crowd. You should think about what makes you different from other sites and focus on those attributes. SEO is a way to improve the search engine rankings of your website. This is done by optimizing your content so that it's easy for search engines to find and understand.

It's important to note that SEO isn't just about writing good content—it also involves getting other people involved in the process, including:

- Creating excellent title tags and meta descriptions

- Ensuring that your site has an SSL certificate (which makes it more secure)

- Keeping your site up-to-date with the latest updates from Google, Bing, and other platforms.

What @Jasz said is the real thing. I'm still a novice blogger, I don't have much experience about SEO, I'm learning to become an expert blogger, it wouldn't come over night. I need to keep trying, and reading from others posts around SEO. I'll enroll onto SEO marketing course soon, I just want to understand more about SEO, so my blog contents can rank well on search engines. Anything you're doing, if your website contents aren't indexed, not all contents but some contents, you wouldn't get much of a free or organic traffic to your website. My blogs are still at their infancy stage, I need to install SSL certificate or buy it directly from my website hosting company. I'll think about buying SEO plugin, to give me keyword suggestions, it will give me good insight on what to write about and build SEO gradually, and rank some of my website contents.