What is the amount you are making from your blog?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Income from blogs or website vary greatly and it depends on different kinds of factors. The factors at which it depend on are, traffic and monetization methods . In my opinion, it is very essential to focus on providing your audience with valuable content and that will add lots of value to them which is better than focusing on income. You must also try to offer quality content that will leads to a sustainable revenue. As someone who runs a blog, I would say that the amount I earn from my blog fluctuate greatly because it is not always significance but with dedication, it is definitely going to grow over time.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Believe it or not, there are lot of bloggers who make full time income from the website and this is an established fact. There are lot of bloggers who made little amount of money but it is critical to stress that the amount you will make depends on the strategies that you implement and the audience that you have reached on your website. To put it in a simple form, there is no one size fits all because the amount to make varies from blogger to blogger.