What is the Best coin that has good future rate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

I believe that there are quite good number of crypto coin, though some has good rate while others has low rate, just like the bitcoin which has the highest value, which coin apart from bitcoin do you think will have a good future rate either now or in years to come.

minenovo

Ethereum seems to be quite popular - it is the second most popular crypto after Bitcoin, so it's logical that its future should also be pretty bright.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I believe that there are quite good number of crypto coin, though some has good rate while others has low rate, just like the bitcoin which has the highest value, which coin apart from bitcoin do you think will have a good future rate either now or in years to come.
Hello. Your thread is very interesting because a lot of people are interested in cryptocurrencies today. Actually, cryptocurrency investment is among the most popular investments around the world. I have heard that many people make money from cryptocurrencies daily so I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well. To be honest, I do not have special knowledge of them but I think it is worth trying provided that you invest only what you can afford to lose. The truth is that I do not know which coin apart from bitcoin will have a good future rate either now or in years to come.
We will see. :) I am sure that some of the members here who know about cryptocurrencies will share their knowledge and information with us.

Wiserr

Even though there are a lot of crypto coin but still if we are to talk about the coin that will have a good future rate is the ethereum or doge coin, consederinh the fact that they don't have much rate now but still I believe that there is how for it to increase in rate in the years to come, and I am sure that bitcoin too will still increase in rate even though it is currently the best crypto coin, but in the next 5 to 6 years it will increase in rate more than its current rate.