What is the Best Tool for Keyword Research

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to build traffic and revenue on your website, you need to find our appropriate keywords and key phrase for your website. You should be using those keywords and keyword phrases while registering your domain and building the website. Your keywords should appear not only in the domain name and website name for also website description and tags. When you are submitting your website to search engines, you should use those keywords and key phrase so that your website gets ranked high for those keywords and key phrase.

There are a lot of free and premium keyword tools that you can use to find appropriate keywords and key phrase your website. Here are few options

Semrush: It is a premium SEO tool that you can use for keyword research. It also offer free service

Moz: It has free version as well as premium version. You can use this tool to do keyword research, domain analysis, etc. Moz also offers knowledgebase articles on SEO.

Ahrefs: This SEO tool offers services like keyword generator, SERP checker, backlink checker, youtube keyword tool, Amzon keyword tool, etc.

Google Keyword Planner: A completely free keyword tool from Google, this is one of the bets keyword tools in the market.

Google Trends: It is not exactly a keyword tool but this allows you to find trendy words based on location.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used all of these SEO tools and have benefitted from these tools. Even though SEO tools like Semrush, Moz, etc have paid options, their free versions are also very useful. You can use it to do keyword research as well as competitor analysis. For a small website owner and blogger, there is absolutely not necessary to pay for premium keyword tools. Google Keyword tool is basically designed for advertisers in order to target their ad campaign,. but publishers can also benefit from this tool by analyzing the data. If you want to develop content on current topic (the most happening topic) Google trends will come handy.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The following are keyword research software I use to research new competitive keywords for my website. These include

Google Auto-suggest
Google auto suggest is the best keyboard which you can use and the best part is that it is free.

You can make use of Google auto suggest to come up with the latest keyworda no one is writing about.

I have seen someone who built a little website to 100,000 page views with the use of Google auto suggest alone.

Ahref
Ahref is the next best keyword research tools you can use to come up with less competitive keywords for your website. It is he paid software and the least amount you can subscribe is $100 per month.

However it can pull more keywords than any other paid software in the market. it's a good tools to research your competitors and determine the type of keyboard they are writing to drive more traffic.

Keyword Finder
Keyword finder is another keyword research tools you can use to come up with less competitive keywords for your website. It is also good for researching competitors. It is less expensive than Ahref.

Long Tail Pro
Long tail pro is another keyword research tool. It is one of the foremost keyword research tools to determine low competitive keywords for your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Google AdWords is the best.
You said this because you don't know anything about search engine optimisation. At first Google adword is all about pay per click advertisement on Google search engine and other properties. Therefore Google adword has nothing to do with search engine optimisation.

What I am expecting you to say is Google keyword planner which can be found in the Google adword account. one thing about this Google keyword planner is that it doesn't give you the actual search bowling for the keyword it generates for you when you are doing research.

I prefer to use Google auto suggest in place of Google keyword the reason is that Google ok suggesting record some of the inference searches related to the key what you want to target for your website. it is easy to come up with less competitive keywords using Google also suggest when you are doing keyword research.

I prefer to use Ahref whenever I want you to do keyword research for my website. It is also good for spying on the keyboard your competitors are ranking for on Google search engine and how you can take advantage of it. I also use Ahref to determine the back Linksys of my competitors and how I can make use of them.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is always that particular word or phrase that you think best describes your business or what you are offering and you will wants to run as high as possible whenever somebody is I'm looking for something like that on the search engine platforms . Are some applications and software that can be able to better help you.

Answer the public . Answer the public is a very invaluable tool. It's usually extract data from all the things that people are searching about a particular phrase or keyword as you have put in. This is actually much more important whenever you are trying to target phrases or you are looking for a perfect description or headline for your article.

Google keyword planner . The government keyword planner is very good in such a way that it is flexible . You can be able to research about a particular keyword and then it is going to show you all the relevant things that you can be able to include into it to ensure that you get the best thing possible .

Trends . To another Google software but then it is important for you to know about the things that are being Searched about the more according to geographical locations.