What is the Best Way to Make Money From Home?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, this is a question and not an answer. Before you share your idea on the best way to make money from home, bear with me.

I do not have a single income source that provides me full time income, however, I do a lot of things to make money online and I make full-time income by working from home.

In my opinion, the best way to make money from home, without needing to have high level of professional skill is influencer marketing.

Imagine you are on TikTok, you make fun and entertaining videos, build subscribers and engagements. If you have a lo of subscribers, you can not only make money from TikTok monetization and gift feature but also endorse brands and products to make money. If you have used TikTok, you will understand what I mean.

Let me exemplify with Facebook. Imagine you built a huge following on your facebook page. You can use your page to market your own products as well as someone else’s products.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not doubt that influencer marketing is the best way to make money from home, however, it is really difficult to reach the status of an influencer. There are three ways to become an influencer:
You need to become a popular figure: If you are a popular figure (a celebrity, an actor, a musician, a socialite, a media person, etc.), you can easily build a fan following on any platform of your choice.
You need to become a high-quality content creator: If you are a common person, the only way you can become an influencer is by creating high-quality content. Creating high-quality content requires excellent content creation skills as well as a lot of creativity and productivity.
You need to spend money: If you do not fall under the aforementioned content creator, you will have to spend money on ads to build followers. Some people buy followers but this is not a good idea.

blessingc

Very well asked, I am an example of someone who makes little income from home and needs a back up business. We are humans, we have families, we have loved ones, we have needs, we have obligations, I haven't seen yet a way to make as much money online to cater for my family without working offline. Nevertheless, I don't doubt those who say there are. Well, I have some little means of making money online, I am benefiting from some already, but for some I have to wait until it's ripe to make do with it. So, I have to go out and look for a job.

Well, all the while I have been working from home I know some ways to make ends meet. Posting on pay to post platforms like this Tendri, making useful ideas and commenting on people's post to make money. I also earn passive income from another platform which I think is a very good way to make money from home either physically or online; passive income, use your property to earn passive income by giving it out for rent or online you sell books that you write if you are a writer or you use your affliate links to market products for customers on your website, by so doing you can sit at home and earn much.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is not really easy to become a social media influencer. If you want to become one, you will have to put too many things into consideration and you will need to spend money too because it doesn't come freely most especially if you're not a celebrity. it is very pertinent to note that before you could become a social media influencer, you must have gone through a lot of things and you must have grown your social media accounts to certain level. The people that are social media influencers are mostly the celebrities. But it is not only the celebrities that could become be into influencer marketing, you could become social media influencer yourself by growing your account but you would need to spend lots of money on ads and you will need to create content that are useful to your audience.

The contents that will make them keep making your visistors to keep coming back to your social media account. That is basically one of the ways that one could become one. It will make you huge amount of money. There's no doubt that people that are in this kind of investment are making a huge amount of profit and the amount of money you could make in this venture is limitless because you would get offers in so many areas.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online the first thing you should do is to choose one particular business and learn everything necessary on it. There are several businesses you can actually venture into on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself. There are several businesses that are very lucrative on the internet and if you are serious enough you can actually succeed on any of them.

Affiliate marketing is probably one of such businesses you can go into and become very successful on it. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that you don't need your own product but you simply make money by promoting other people's product.

There are a lot of people around the world that make thousands of Dollars on the internet as affiliate marketers.

Having a blog is also another good business venture you can go into and probably make a lot of money from it. As a blogger, there are several opportunities available for you on the internet in which you can capitalise on and make some good amount of money for yourself.

You can make money through affiliate marketing with your blog and you can also make money selling your own course as a blogger, the opportunities is just numerous.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to make money from home, but not all of them are created equal. Some methods are more time-consuming or require more investment than others. Here are some of the best ways to make money from home:

1. Start a blog or website: This is one of the most popular ways to make money from home. You can create a blog or website about any topic you’re interested in and start making money through advertising and affiliate marketing.

2. Sell products online: Another popular way to make money from home is to sell products online. This can be your old clothes or other digital assets.

3. Online surveys are a quick and easy way to make a little bit of money. All that is required is to sign up for a survey site, complete a few surveys, and then collect the rewards.

4. Freelance work is another great way to make money from home. There are a number of different freelance platforms that offer a variety of jobs, so it is easy to find something that matches one’s skills and interests.

M

Manris

Hello, I think GPT sites and Surveys are the best ways because it's a convenient way to make money. For example, to list some of them: TimeBucks, SurveySavvy, TreasureTrooper, DollarClix, SurveyTime, and Getpaidto. As well as freelance sites Fiverr, Upwork.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are those days when making money from home seems an intractable journey. These days people are making money from home with ease as much as they please. In fact, people are earning money in foreign currencies. There are many ways people are doing this and some of them are the following.

Taking survey is the most viable way by which money can be made online these days. Many people are on different survey websites especially people from the foreign countries where survey opportunities are very rampant and common. People can make as much as they want on some of these survey websites.

Paid to post websites will never ceased to be one of the ways by which people make money online from home. People now join one or more than one paid to post websites to make money just by creating reasonable threads and comments. The amount of money to be made on this paid to post websites vary from the websites to websites and the time we can dedicate to make money on them.

Many are the ways that we may not be able to exhaust them but the fact is that we cannot sit home idle and be expecting much online.

There are many different ways to make money from home. But what is the best way to do it?

There are a few things to consider when determining the best way to make money from home. First, you need to think about what your skills are and what you are good at. There are many ways to make money from home, but not all of them will be a good fit for you.

Second, you need to consider your schedule. Do you have the time to devote to a home-based business? If not, you may need to look into other options.

Third, you need to think about the amount of money you need to make. There are many ways to make money from home, but some of them will require more time and effort than others.

Fourth, you need to consider your motivation. Why do you want to make money from home? Is it to supplement your income or replace your current job?

Once you have considered these factors, you can start to look into the different ways to make money from home. Here are a few of the most popular options:

1. Sell products or services online: If you have a product or service that you can sell online, this is a great option. You can set up a website or use a marketplace like Etsy or eBay to sell your products or services.

2. Start a blog: Blogging is a great way to share your passion with others and make money at the same time. You can monetize your blog through advertising, affiliate marketing, or selling products or services.

3. Do freelance work: If you have skills that others need, you can start freelancing and make money from him.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways by which you can make money from home I suggest you try blogging because that is the only type of earning way which you can start now and keep making making money from it for years to come.

There are also other ways by which you can make money daily, yiu can make money by freelancing on sites like fiverr and upwork which pays people for completing clients tasks.

You can also make money online by starting a YouTube channel, to do that you need to create a YouTube channel then have at least 1000 subscribers and 12000 watch hours in other for you to be able to monetize your channel.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, this is a question and not an answer. Before you share your idea on the best way to make money from home, bear with me.

I do not have a single income source that provides me full time income, however, I do a lot of things to make money online and I make full-time income by working from home.

In my opinion, the best way to make money from home, without needing to have high level of professional skill is influencer marketing.

Imagine you are on TikTok, you make fun and entertaining videos, build subscribers and engagements. If you have a lo of subscribers, you can not only make money from TikTok monetization and gift feature but also endorse brands and products to make money. If you have used TikTok, you will understand what I mean.

Let me exemplify with Facebook. Imagine you built a huge following on your facebook page. You can use your page to market your own products as well as someone else’s products.
Hi Jasmine and everyone here! The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed because today more and more people are interested in making money online. The main reason ,I think ,is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home wearing comfortable and casual clothes without any stress and without a boss checking your work, making remarks and perhaps complaining all the time.

I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. One of the best ways to make money from home is influencer marketing. However, this is not very easy. In my opinion, there are some easier ways for those who want to make money from home. Posting on this wonderful platform, Trendri, is the best earning method for me. Here earning is easy. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. That's all! I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone because for me it is the best way to make money from home.

Alexis3

Hi Jasmine and everyone here! The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed because today more and more people are interested in making money online. The main reason ,I think ,is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home wearing comfortable and casual clothes without any stress and without a boss checking your work, making remarks and perhaps complaining all the time.

I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. One of the best ways to make money from home is influencer marketing. However, this is not very easy. In my opinion, there are some easier ways for those who want to make money from home. Posting on this wonderful platform, Trendri, is the best earning method for me. Here earning is easy. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. That's all! I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone because for me it is the best way to make money from home.
How do you earn from trendi I can't seem to see my earnings

poremip

The quickest way to make money online in 2022 is with ClickBank and YouTube shorts. The strategy is very beginner-friendly. We literally copy other people's videos and paste them into YouTube shorts. We then use ClickBank to make money from our shorts.
Here is the complete tutorial

HeavLeighGill

I feel like having a product of your own (like t-shirts or anything really) and then coming to TikTok to market it with a fun, engaging personality is a great business plan. I have seen videos where some influences talk about how much they make and one person mentioned that you need 10k subscribers to be added to the creator fund. You also need a high amount of likes, I want to say a million or more.

Kenjohn

Do you know you can make money online using your mobile phone?? All you need to do is just to use the link below to sign up and do the task

cmoneyspinner

Influencer marketing definitely works. For some people. But not for me. I was invited to participate as an influenc-marketer for more than company. After I got over the shock that someone actually noticed my social media profile and contacter me about this opportunity, I agreed to give it a try. I followed their instructions and ... and ... and ...?? I kept waiting to see results but never saw anything in terms of earnings. SO this method of making money online is not for me. I was contacted because of my Instagram profile. I don't do Tik Tok. LOL.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing your own point of view , but for me I understand that there are different ways people can make money online and all these ways will depend on people's interest . I can understand that becoming an influencer on social media like tik-tok as you said could be a profitable way to make money , but at the same time it is not everyone that will have the interest to do that , i am one of them.

I do not like exposing myself so much on social Media and in anyway I am interested to make money , it will always be something that will not involve interaction with thousands of people on social media.

Learning any profitable skill of your choice can help you make money such as cryptocurrency trading or maybe video editing and with this you can become a freelancer.

Content writing is also a high demanding niche in the online space