What is the currency pair that you used for forex?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend who is a long time in forex trading relies on the US dollar that is paired with our currency. But there was a time that she had bought Japanese Yen that she paired with US dollar. When the Yen increased in value she sold her Yen and bought US dollars with it. When she has only 1 foreign currency at hand (for example the US dollar) then the value is compared to our peso. That makes it simple to understand. Now some are saying that it is a good time to buy the Myanmar currency because it is very low in the market. But I wonder what can happen next.

Haypril

Forex trading has been one way of making great fortune off the internet. But the risk involved as chased many away from investing in such platform. I personally don't know how trade with forex because of the fear of losing more than I can get. But I am now open to tutorials concerning the trading. Of recent I've been checking out videos from YouTube that teaches trading in forex.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The most popular currency than most people use for forex trade is dollar,dollar has been the world most durable and accepted currency in terms of transaction and exchange is the most popular money in the world and being accepted in any country. Dollar is what everyone used in trading when it comes to forex trade and with this it has been able to maintain its stand in terms of the international market.

Robson Dey

In forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over. I am trading with Forex4you where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Domsimon

Learning currency pairing in forex is quite necessary and needful. As a forex trader, you don't just pair currency, there certain things or factors that should be considered before pairing currency.

US dollar is no doubt one of the most paired currency by forex traders. The reason is not far fetched. dollar is a currency that has universal acceptability and stable as well. So most times, it is paired with a weaker currency to ensure better profit.

Other relevant currency that are often paired are euros and British pound. In terms of values, these two currency are more valued than the US dollar. However, the US dollar is quite popular and universally accepted.

Dora Wi

In my opinion it's best if we stick to only one currency pair, at least in the beginning. That way we can fully familiarize ourselves with the economies of the involved countries and it's easier to stay up-to-date that way.