What is the driving force of your career progression?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our bid to become relevant people in the society, a lot of us have taken to different career paths that would help us contribute our own quota to the society. Despite our willingness to contribute to the society, there are times we are presented with so many challenges that could pressurize us in to thinking about giving up, and a lot of people do, they resign from their work or they do not perform up to expectations.

What is the source of your motivation to continue pushing towards achieving your life's goals, those factors that always help you to remain focused no matter the challenges?

Most times I feel like giving up, it happens to everyone. Whenever I feel like this I I've myself a break and think of why I started in the first place. I tell myself that I have come a long way, I cant give up now. This happened to me when I was applying for a grant that will help young one establish a business. The process was so tiresome, had I known it will be like that I would not have applied. Most times mid way I will just think of doing away with it all save myself further stress, but then I have come a long way. And I thought of what I could accomplish if I push it through. So whenever you think of giving up, think of the reward waiting for you if you push through.
In our bid to become relevant people in the society, a lot of us have taken to different career paths that would help us contribute our own quota to the society. Despite our willingness to contribute to the society, there are times we are presented with so many challenges that could pressurize us in to thinking about giving up, and a lot of people do, they resign from their work or they do not perform up to expectations.

What is the source of your motivation to continue pushing towards achieving your life's goals, those factors that always help you to remain focused no matter the challenges?

Most times I feel like giving up, it happens to everyone. Whenever I feel like this I I've myself a break and think of why I started in the first place. I tell myself that I have come a long way, I cant give up now. This happened to me when I was applying for a grant that will help young one establish a business. The process was so tiresome, had I known it will be like that I would not have applied. Most times mid way I will just think of doing away with it all save myself further stress, but then I have come a long way. And I thought of what I could accomplish if I push it through. So whenever you think of giving up, think of the reward waiting for you if you push through.
You are right about this. Most of us do not take break and always want to get results immediately, this kind of mindset always leaves us with a lot of disappointment. When you realize that things are not moving the way you have expected, whether in business or at the course of your career growth, it is always important to take a break and then evaluate what you may have been doing that is not correct.

With this, you would be able to restrategize and come up with cool decisions that would enable you to move on without much issues.
When you remember how you started, you will appreciate the fact that giving up isn't the best option.