General insurance What is the max number of children to be registered under parents premium policy plan?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance company never mentioned the max number of children to be added into parents insurance policy plan. Be it health, auto, life, property, liability etc insurance. They only made mention of registering our children into insurance policy plan which we opted for.

It might be that the insurance agent didn't outline the terms and conditions of insuring our children when it comes to the max needed for insurance. Cos if the agent did, then believe their is maximum number of children we can register into insurance policy plan, and not just registering all our community members into insurance premium policy.

If insurance allows any number of children, and family members to be registered, the system will be abused, and lots of manipulation will occur, where some crimes will be committed just to trick the insurance company, to gain the benefits of any insurance premium policy on time before the agreed date of contract expiration.

Do you think their is max number of children required to be registered under parents insurance premium policy plan?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about this though. But I think there should not be maximum number of children to be registered in that any insurance policy that's opened for family members. This is because to any new member registers, I believe there is premium to be paid on each children.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days, people have 1-2 kids on average, some people might have 4-5 kids but that is less common (I am stating the case in my country). I think you can buy an insurance policy for your all kids as long as there are documents to prove that all of the kids are actually your own kids.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about this though. But I think there should not be maximum number of children to be registered in that any insurance policy that's opened for family members. This is because to any new member registers, I believe there is premium to be paid on each children.
That means a rich man can register as much as he can, knowing too well that the money is there to cover for their initial insurance policy tuition and knowing too well their lives and well-being have been converted by the insurance company in case need arise in the future when the unconditional circumstances emerge.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That means a rich man can register as much as he can, knowing too well that the money is there to cover for their initial insurance policy tuition and knowing too well their lives and well-being have been converted by the insurance company in case need arise in the future when the unconditional circumstances emerge.
This is the major reason some people do dubb insurance a rich man investment because there is no way a poor man can afford to pay premium on each and every of his child. Ironically, the poor don't even more money compare to the poo in most cases especially in some African countries where there is no child birth control.

Good luck

Verified member
I think the maximum number of children should be infinite. the insurance policy should be able to accommodate any number of children one has since it is an organization that is also work on taking care of the welfare of children and adults. The number of children should even be determined by parents or guidance such children since payment will be made yearly.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most popular health insurance cover in my country is actually the government oriented national health insurance scheme. As a Federal government worker you are automatically enrolled and you are given the option of enrolling up to five more other people to be able to benefit under your cover which is including your wife and children.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
So there is actually limit to the number of children that can be insured. This is what I keep telling people about insurance, they really do care about profits more than insuring the insured. You have to always have one thing in mind and that is, insurance company itself is a business organization.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am not sure there is a maximum number of children stated as to which an individual can insure. Insurance companies too cares about making money for themselves. I believe more children more money for the insurance company. What this simply means is that the more children you put on insurance plan, the more the profit the insurance company makes.