What is The Protocol (THE)? Learn with MEXC Global

Venus1100

The Protocol has arrived at MEXC! You've spent your entire life using the word "THE," so I think it's time to up your game! Begin trading The Protocolimmediately. It is worth noting that the person who brought The Protocol (THE) dream to fruition is none other than Vitalik Buterin, CEO of Ethereum.

1666089349181.png

What You Should Know Before Trading THE
It all started with Vitalik Buterin tweeting a new memecoin concept. Several coins called $THE were quickly created and promptly dumped under the bus. @THEProtocolERC, on the other hand, stood out, and here we are!

THE is powered by the Ethereum blockchain.
This coin has the potential to be entertaining. Basically, you can promote it in every sentence you say.
There is a maximum supply of 1,000,000,000 THE available for purchase.

Jokes aside, it is critical that I inform you that this is a volatile token. Because this is a community-based operation, the coin's future prospects are highly unpredictable. There is obviously the potential for it to reach mainstream markets, but the results will ultimately be in the hands of the public. $THE, in my opinion, is the ideal coin for cryptocurrency day traders and others who want to dabble in more experimental investment styles.

Meanwhile, THE/USDT is now available on MEXC. You can deposit THE and claim a prize pool of 1,000 MX.

Period of Activity: 2022-10-18 02:30 - 2022-10-22 16:00 (UTC)

During the activity period, users who deposit THE with a net deposit of at least 50 USDT in THE could share a total prize pool of 1,000 MX in proportion to their net deposit amount.

You can learn more about THE Protocol on their official website and join in on their Twitter hype.