Cetus protocol, A gem worth investing in?

collins124

The market is bullish, and the fear and greed index shows investors are happy holding onto their investments. However, this might be a trap to liquidate investors buying before the bull market. I am researching several altcoins with good fundamentals to invest in when the market dips.
During my research, I came across Cetus Protocol, a pioneer decentralized exchange (DEX) and concentrated liquidity protocol built on the Sui and Aptos blockchain. According to CoinMarketCap (CMC), its native token, CETUS, has a market cap below $6M, which makes CETUS a gem, in my opinion.
Cetus Protocol has also been listed on various exchanges, such as Kucoin, Gateio, and others. Additionally, it will be listed on Bitget on December 7th, and the exchange has presented an opportunity to get free CETUS tokens by participating in its deposit and trading event.
What are your opinions regarding the general markets and this project (Cetus Protocol)?

I am Praise

Going by the tokenomics of the project, i reckon it will make a good addition to my portfolio on Bitget. I will set my calendar and also explore the the opportunity to share from the reward.

Raymondblue

The market is bullish, and the fear and greed index shows investors are happy holding onto their investments. However, this might be a trap to liquidate investors buying before the bull market. I am researching several altcoins with good fundamentals to invest in when the market dips.
During my research, I came across Cetus Protocol, a pioneer decentralized exchange (DEX) and concentrated liquidity protocol built on the Sui and Aptos blockchain. According to CoinMarketCap (CMC), its native token, CETUS, has a market cap below $6M, which makes CETUS a gem, in my opinion.
Cetus Protocol has also been listed on various exchanges, such as Kucoin, Gateio, and others. Additionally, it will be listed on Bitget on December 7th, and the exchange has presented an opportunity to get free CETUS tokens by participating in its deposit and trading event.
What are your opinions regarding the general markets and this project (Cetus Protocol)?
Personally, I think so many altcoins might outshine BTC and ETH in the next bullrun hence the reason to do some research and get early on low cap tokens below $50M mcap. Am currently DCAing into CORE and DOLA but seems CETUS is also worth considering looking and its features and uses cases. What is the reward pool for the ongoing event on Bitget and is there any T&C?

Incarts

One interesting innovation that Cetus Protocol brings is that unlike traditional AMM, Cetus integrates the concept of concentrated liquidity, where liquidity providers can strategically allocate their assets within custom price ranges. This resolves the issue of underutilization of liquidity common in conventional AMM pools thereby increasing efficiency and maximizing fee generation for liquidity providers.

Zeddicus

Personally, I think so many altcoins might outshine BTC and ETH in the next bullrun hence the reason to do some research and get early on low cap tokens below $50M mcap. Am currently DCAing into CORE and DOLA but seems CETUS is also worth considering looking and its features and uses cases. What is the reward pool for the ongoing event on Bitget and is there any T&C?
I'm seeing SOL & ORDI but watching how they could make that mark.

collins124

That's great and I am glad you are doing your own research before investing in any of the tokens. The next bull market will be a season for Altcoins to shine.

collins124

Going by the tokenomics of the project, i reckon it will make a good addition to my portfolio on Bitget. I will set my calendar and also explore the the opportunity to share from the reward.
It has good use cases but don't forget to DYOR before investing in Cetus.

Isi24

Truth is quite a good number of tokens I have recently come across on this exchange are already breaking grounds, but I’m hodling more of BGB it’s highly Promising