Dogecoin What is the Risk involve in investing on coin??

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What is risk in the first place?
Risk can be describe or define as anything that is usually associated with the possibility that things might go wrong,that events might turn out worse than expected or that something bad might happen.

Risk exists whenever a future outcome or future event cannot be predicted with certainty, and a range of different possible outcomes or events might occur.

What the investor is facing presently now under crytocurrency is the risk in investing on coin. And investing on coin is a pure risk.

Pure risk, also called downside risk, is a risk where there is a possibility that an adverse event will occur.

Events might turn out to be worse than expected,but they cannot be better than expected. Pure risk can often be controlled either by means of internal controls or by insurance. These risk might also be called internal control risks or operational risk.

The way coin is falling now is alarming and care need to taken because no one knows what tomorrow will bring fought.

Are they been the investors has calculated the rusk that may arise before the loss wouldn't have been much now.
When the risk involved in investing in crytocurrency?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Hardly you can see any investment without risk. However, the risk may vary and riskier than one another. There are many risks that a potential coin trader may face and the common one is volatility that is involved in cryptocurrency. No one knows the future expectation of any coin. A coin may go up today and do down tomorrow

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Hardly you can see any investment without risk. However, the risk may vary and riskier than one another. There are many risks that a potential coin trader may face and the common one is volatility that is involved in cryptocurrency. No one knows the future expectation of any coin. A coin may go up today and do down tomorrow
Yes you are right in fact life itself is a risk and without taken risk there will not be any success to be recorded.
It only that one just need to be calculative while taking risk.

ezcashbiz614

The risk is simple... you may lose all the money you invest. Period.
Any investment is risky, whether it be cryptocurrencies, stocks, real estate, etc.
Nothing comes without risk. The question is what are you willing or how much
can you afford to risk.

I've got around $2000 USD tied up in cryptocurrency and that's about all
I can afford or am willing to risk for now. The majority of my coin is kept
at Kraken and is spread over Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ethereum Classic with
a couple hundred bucks at CoinBase that I move around a lot on some alt coins.

Razor1911

Crypto market is full of risks. The main risk component is its volatility. Volatility may be preferable for short term traders, but when you think for long term you will invest on something which has stable growth opportunity.

Crypto may have grown so huge in recent times, but these doesn't mean it will keep on growing always. So it's better to avoid coins for long term. Instead invest in some stocks.

ritajane21

Every investment takes risks towards their existence. Same as crypto is also takes risks. Risk with their volatile. All crypto is working on the basis of demand and supply whenever demand goes high same supply goes high. It is good for short term investment. Before investing on crypto you should have to learn each & every step of crypto working, trading. You can also visit Bitcoinadoption .institute

Suba

Staff member
The risk on investment will always be proportional to the profit to be obtained, so the higher the risk, the higher the profit level. I think all crypto investors have taken into account price fluctuations, so they can determine when to buy and when to sell for take profit. The most important thing in investing in coins, if you are still a beginner, don't choose shitcoins that are high risk.

Phytology

Risk is involved in any kind of financial market. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile because it solely depends on the demand and supply of each crypto coin. This demand and supply force is itself affected by a lot of things such as the public opinion at large. There is no surety and no accurate predictions in the whole world that can accurately tell what can happen to the market movement at the next moment. That is why it is said that investing in coins can be risky, because you never know when the coin might fall.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that cryptocurrency investment is very popular around the world. This is because you can become rich very quickly. However, you can lose everything. I believe that investing in coins is very risky because the behaviour of coins is so unpredictable. For this reason, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, I am very skeptical on the whole issue that surrounds crypto currency.
Crypto currency is very risky that one can loose all their investment at once. Even the experts on this particular subject would tell you to invest what you can afford to loose on the long run.
However, I have read different posts from different people around the world on posts that they say there are some courses online and alternatively one can learn crypto currency trading on classes. There are many folks that are really making use of the knowledge gained on the online courses and have actually made it on the crypto currency trading.

Heena Kousar

The systematic risk is present in every cryptocurrencies as it is inherent within the crypto markets. while, the unsystematic risk, which is particular to a single crypto asset could include a change in the company's fundamentals. There is a few uncertainty about the tax status of cryptocurrency investments and returns.