What is your dream business?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Although I do not consider myself an individual wanting to establish an offline business , but if at all i intend to someday , I would want to establish a poultry farm . A poultry business is a profitable kind of business , but some persons in my region establish it wrongly and badly . Establishing or implementing a poultry business is not to find an unkempt and shabby space or environment and fill it with domestic fowl and giving the less attention and care . To succeed as a poultry business owner , your full involvement and present is need and you must pay unshakable and willing attention to the health of the domestic fowls you are rearing . Although some of the reason why poultry domestic fowls die are caused by nature, for example like a situation like bad weather can lead to illness on the poultry farm birds , hence to some extent , you being the owner of the poultry farm , can try to prevent some of this problems from happening .

Some precautionary measure to follow is to endeavour to regularly or constantly disinfect the space or environment the farm birds resides . The farm birds food equipment and water storage facility should be kept clean . If you use, chemicals and bio-boosting substances to stimulate the growths of the poultry birds , endeavour to use the ones you are familiar and have full knowledge about.

I too do not consider myself as an individual who would want to install eilish and offline business and that is because all my life I have been making money online and making money online is definitely the best thing I know how to do in order to earn a living and Carter for my needs and wants . But if I will to establish an offline business of any kind I will definitely choose to establish a bread factory and the reasons is because I like the way that bread are being produced and how the flower is being mixed pounded and beaten into the shape of a bread and also how it is being put into the oven to burn for a particular period of time before it is perfectly prepared to be eaten .

According to my research and feasibility study a bread factory is indeed a profitable kind of business but in Nigeria it seems the cost of maintenance to a bread factory is of high value and rates that is why some bread factories are even shutting down or going liquidated .