What is your experience, saving?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
After this thread, I will love to hear you out on what you have been experiencing or should I say your experience so far with saving and all your saving plans.

On a personal note, I at first had some battles with starting to save. You know as something new which I have not been practicing before, adapting to it and making it part of myself was hard

I remember times when I will determine to save a certain amount and find out that at the specified period, I haven't saved any amount close to what I wanted to save at first. May be due to my excess spendings which are unguarded and at times other reasons.

There are also times when I had to adopt so many saving plans to ease my saving and even though some didn't work as expected many at times, I still recorded a remarkable amount of progress in my saving. I had been saving better with a saving plan on ground.

Humans vary and so it may not work for someone. Someone doesn't need to sit and plan how to save for him or her to save and others will need to like me.

So share with me how you have been managing to save so far.