Shares/Stock What is Your Favorite Investment Strategy?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My investment strategy is pretty straightforward. I save money for a long time, and then I invest half of my savings. For example, if I have managed to save $100 by continuously saving every month, I'll take out $50 from my savings to buy shares, and keep $50 as risk management funds. When I manage to save more, I go for diversification. Instead of putting $50 into the stock market, I spread it out to other markets, even within the stock market I spread out across at least three different companies. I also try to invest in assets that are low priced but show potential for high returns. I prefer buying shares from the primary market because you can get more shares for less money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not inherit money, I built my own funds for investing as well as investment. I worked hard to earn well so thT I can save some money and when saving grew, I could start investing. I have a simple investing strategy. When I receive payment through fiat currency, I save some portion of my income so that I can invest in stocks later on. When I receive crypto payment, I try to save as much crypto asset as I can in my crypto wallet