What is your favorite social network?

G

I think that we live in such a great time and social networks become a really huge part of our lives.
And there are so many of them that i really wanna know what is favourite for you.
Now Tik Toc Become really popular and one of the best places to spend time. But i found that i couldn't found any options to download the video.
So i was really happy to find ssstiktok and it really helps me to solve all these problems.
So tell me waht is your favourite and maybe exits from some problems with them that you know!

deucher

I like Instagram because I spend the most time here and I also think that the recommendations here are much more relevant than elsewhere because, for example, in TikTok, I very often receive recommendations for videos that I have never liked, and no matter how many times I ask them not to recommend similar content to me, they still continue, and it also seems to me that there is much less rubbish content on Instagram

ceekaay

Totally get what you mean about social networks being a big part of life now! TikTok's definitely up there for me too, it's like a vortex once you start scrolling. Never knew about ssstiktok, though, gonna check that out, thanks for the heads up! Personally, Instagram's my jam, love the visual vibe and connecting with peeps through pics. But hey, each to their own, right? What about you guys?