What is your favourite Crytpto-Exchange?

aayafi

I am sure most of you will say Binance.
But as a syrian citizen living in Syria, I have to look for other options.
what about you?

Bash4j

what about you?
In my opinion, a hybrid crypto exchange with a regulatory compliance style, and powerful tools that allow users to swap or exchange one asset for another almost instantaneously, anytime, anywhere, including cross-chain transactions should be considered. Bitget Swap and Binance Swap remain the topmost hybrid platforms atm. With a VPN, you can access these platforms seamlessly.in Syria region.

aayafi

In my opinion, a hybrid crypto exchange with a regulatory compliance style, and powerful tools that allow users to swap or exchange one asset for another almost instantaneously, anytime, anywhere, including cross-chain transactions should be considered. Bitget Swap and Binance Swap remain the topmost hybrid platforms atm. With a VPN, you can access these platforms seamlessly.in Syria region.
The problem is in the KYC not the website access

Last edited:

Bash4j

The problem is in the KYC not the website access
Sure. I understand your region is not captured on the exchange KYC verification. Hopefully, the slow and steady growth paste snowball into your region.
In my opinion, the experience in terms of decent trading fees, earning opportunities and friendly atmosphere on Bitget is top notch.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
what about you?
Mine is Bitget. But all the major exchanges have implemented Mandatory KYC, so it's hard to access them🙃. Have you tried any other ways to pass the KYC verification?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I have recently started using Youhodler. You can buy and withdraw cryptocurrencies with a debit card, you can take loans for crypto and you can exchange most popular crypto on the market. You can check a full review here : YouHodler Review - Your All-in-One Crypto Solution
Sound good,but is it reliable? Like, almost the same features are available at Bitget & that exchange is quite reputable!

forumspeaker

Kukoin nice one, no kyc, no problem) The only thing that I know they have been hacked some time ago

Shaf

Verified member
Binance is my favorite, but Kucoin and Mexc are also on that list.

For smaller investors, you don't want to wait for a coin to get listed on Binance or Coinbase first before you buy it, so smaller exchanges are a good place to search for these gems.

Gate.io is also good, but the app lags too much on my device.

niche

Verified member
Binance had reasonable fees, but now at present Binance, Kucoin and others are not available in India. So the favorite exchange depends to a large extent on government policy, if the government bans the exchange in the country , citizens have to look for other options , wasting a lot of their time.

Isi24

Binance had reasonable fees, but now at present Binance, Kucoin and others are not available in India. So the favorite exchange depends to a large extent on government policy, if the government bans the exchange in the country , citizens have to look for other options , wasting a lot of their time.
Then you could try out bitget , in terms of region I think it’s acceptable in most countries including India …