Who is the favourite to win the 2023 Fintech Finance News Award?

Raymondblue

Barely a month after the managing director of Bitget Gracy Chen was appointed into the Forbes business council, the exchange has also been nominated for "best in crypto at the renowned Fintech Finance News Award 2023"

Without any gain saying, the exchange innovation and creativity over the last five years in ensuring crypto enthusiasts have an easy pathway in finding the best options and practices to navigate the crypto space to their gains, while making onboarding of newbies adventurous and thrilling via products that helps to maximize gains and minimize loss has been quiet commendable no wonder their slogan is "trade smarter".

Obviously this is a great win for the exchange and the crypto community as a whole because this kind of good news is what is needed to give new users the confidence and trust they need to make the industry appealing to them.

However, with other industry giant like Alchemy Pay, Bitwave, Zumo and wirex in this category. It's definitely going to be clash of the Titans but looking at Bitget track record, they seem to have comparative advantage.

Do you share the same sentiment or think otherwise. Let's discuss

BashirJasper

Barely a month after the managing director of Bitget Gracy Chen was appointed into the Forbes business council, the exchange has also been nominated for "best in crypto at the renowned Fintech Finance News Award 2023"

Without any gain saying, the exchange innovation and creativity over the last five years in ensuring crypto enthusiasts have an easy pathway in finding the best options and practices to navigate the crypto space to their gains, while making onboarding of newbies adventurous and thrilling via products that helps to maximize gains and minimize loss has been quiet commendable no wonder their slogan is "trade smarter".

Obviously this is a great win for the exchange and the crypto community as a whole because this kind of good news is what is needed to give new users the confidence and trust they need to make the industry appealing to them.

However, with other industry giant like Alchemy Pay, Bitwave, Zumo and wirex in this category. It's definitely going to be clash of the Titans but looking at Bitget track record, they seem to have comparative advantage.

Do you share the same sentiment or think otherwise. Let's discuss

Well, I can confidently say I've used Alchemy Pay, Wirex and Bitget and I can tell for a fact that the only 2 that can compete with each other is Wirex and Bitget. Wirex is a digital bank that offers crypto services with a native token WRX but not fully crypto inclined like Bitget whereas Bitget offers crypto services and a decentralized banking system called p2p. They also have a mastercard that accept bank payments.
With the above analysis, I think it's a tough call but Bitget might just edge it though because of their wider global outreach and financial impact.

quachwunh882

I don't think Bitget deserves this nomination. There are other platforms like Alchemy Pay and Zumo that have been more innovative and user-friendly

lamtikhong91

It's a win not only for Bitget but also for the entire crypto community. Positive news like this can indeed boost confidence and trust among new users.

anhthanh8qun8a

I absolutely agree with the nomination for bitget. Their track record and commitment to helping crypto enthusiasts are impressive

luongknhe192

I think this nomination is overhyped. Bitget might have some good features, but there are other exchanges that offer better services and options

BashirJasper

I think this nomination is overhyped. Bitget might have some good features, but there are other exchanges that offer better services and options
It might be but let's take a look at some of these features that set them apart from other exchanges to see whether this nomination is deserved or not:

1. they have the best copy-trading platform in the industry with over 100k elite traders and over 500k follower traders (total of 600k+ copy-traders)
2. they offer one of the most intuitive chart analytics for day traders
3. risk management tools are quite expansive and effective guiding users to achieve best trading results
4. their global reach covers virtually every country in the world with the exception of few specific region unlike others
5. they offer some of the best low-risk earn products like shark fin, dual investment and range sniper

anhxin1874

Bitget's dedication to making the crypto space more accessible is commendable, and it's great to see them getting recognition for it

BashirJasper

I don't think Bitget deserves this nomination. There are other platforms like Alchemy Pay and Zumo that have been more innovative and user-friendly
I think the nomination also includes those you mentioned. I've used a couple of them and they offer good services however another very important and attractive feature of Bitget is how responsive their CS have been in addressing users issues over the years. So, for me, the nomination is well deserved and out of sheer performance and review from users.

Zeddicus

I absolutely agree with the nomination for bitget. Their track record and commitment to helping crypto enthusiasts are impressive
You've got a good point here and would love them to be victorious.