What is your idea on Forex trading?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people will tell you that forex trading is risky but if you ask them what they know about forex trading, they will have nothing to say. They have no idea and yet they still spread the fake idea around. There are some that tried forex but lost there money due to many reasons. Some started forex trading when they only learnt about the basics but did not learn how to make profit and strategy to trade. They just believed that since they have known what a buy or sell is, now they can trade forex. They don't know that it is more than that. You will need to learn some techniques to trade forex so that we will not loss our trades.

One thing I know about forex trading is that it is not risking because I believe that if some people can be trading and making lots of money with it then it is not risky. So if we can learn from the pros, no matter what they want to collect from them, we should pay them to learn there startegy. Doing so we help us to know that there are some ways to make a successful trade. From using there strategies, we will develop our own too. Like I first started with other's startegy but now I have my own startegy.

So what is your idea on forex trading? Do you believe is to be risky or what?

Asahi

Verified member
Whether you are a news trader or day trader, you need to have a good trading partner to trade with.You can run your day trading with Eurotrader broker because the broker offers you standard leverage package and low trading spread. The broker allows you with a smooth and reliable trading platform to trade on.

tray59

The forex market is never that easy to trade when you commence the business all you will need is knowledge and proper skills to trade when you trade very well you will be able to make some profit its the profit that brings alot of people to the business.

You need to know how to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis accordingly so I think that before you start trading need to go and do some series of training its going to help you alot

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Both risk management can be possible through superior market analysis ability. A trader should always cautious about market risk. Try to analyze the market scrutinizely so you can generate market signals. To lower your trading risk, you can use the micro account of Eurotrader broker to trade risk freely. They offer low trading spread and flexible leverage amount.