What is your net worth before covid-19 outbreak and what is it now?

marcusfe

It is good that will always take account of our lives to know whether we are progressing , stagnant or retrogressive. The convid-19 outbreak has affected many people in different ways, it was blessing to some while it became nightmare to others. Let's not close our eyes as if nothing has happened, those who are concerned will really have something to say.
Kindly share your experience how this pandemic has affected you. To me I can say it's in both ways because it first affected my business negatively but later helped to focus more on online business which is paying some of my bills now to some extent.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, I'm not a celebrity, i don't even have a profile in the net talk more of having a net worth. I'm just starting to earn money as an adult recently. I don't think I'm currently worth around $5k. Maybe if you add the cash i have in the bank and my mini offline business it might be around $1.5k.

Haypril

This question is certainly not for me. But to say the truth, covid 19 has been more of a blessing to me than threat. I really learned a great deal in things that I have taken for granted. And I really made a lot and invested more. In all, I don't have a net worth before, during or after covid 19. All I have is investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This question is certainly not for me. But to say the truth, covid 19 has been more of a blessing to me than threat. I really learned a great deal in things that I have taken for granted. And I really made a lot and invested more. In all, I don't have a net worth before, during or after covid 19. All I have is investment.
Network is for those well-known in the world today and not for hustlers like us on the internet scene. I don't have a net worth. But the truth need to be said, since the covid19 era, my earnings have increased online and offline. For my online earnings, it happened cos i discovered more paying site during this pandemic time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
During the pandemic, I invested in a lot of HYIP website with hopes of making money online. However, just like many users I was scammed on various HYIP website and now I am back to zero. I lost $27 due to the fact that I invested in HYIP and lost money. I am talking about the condition of all the money I made online. I just hope and pray that this year will be much better than the previous one.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a kind of funny question. I am actually still dependent on someone but of course I have been involved in so many online businesses and hustles even though I have not made anything tangible from them. My net worth before the covid-19 in pandemic was not even up to $50. Right now after the pandemic, I'm actually worth up to $200.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As am concern i Dont think net worth concern me much for now.
But any way because of your question my own net worth now is the am alive and I also believe something is going to turn better.
I believe the covid-19 has cause a lot of threat to most business while some business are booming. So am fine and still hope for the best.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We are one of the lucky families in our neighborhood that was not negatively affected by the pandemic. There are 34 families here who lost their livelihood. On the contrary our income remained stable and our expenses went down. My wife is working from home half of the weekdays so that is a big savings with the transportation and the food she buys outside.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During covid19 i really had lots of customers coming to patronize my mini offline business and income was coming steady even if its not all that enormous to others, but at least i cover my expenses with it. But during the first three months of covid19 saga, it experienced decline, because of restrictions posed on movement. I even shut down during that period. Later on, covid19 restrictions was relaxed in my locality and small scale businesses started again, same with my own business. Currently the business isn't doing bad, but not like before when i use to have many customers coming in, to patronize me constantly.