What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k

Maks25

I need your advice on this please.
I work with an organization which gives me enough time for side hustle. I currently have a laundry shop which I managed to support my work. but in this coming year, I wish to double my hustle as the laundry is not really enough. I have managed to secure a loan of 300k from our cooperative.
I initially have the intention of opening a bet shop but leant from a friend that 300k won't be enough for me.
please I need your advice on what business can one do that would be bringing little more income in this coming year.
thanks as I await your response.

Amthe

There are a lots of business to start with a capital of 300k you should make a survey of an area and search for what things are actually suitable for the costumers you can make a poultry farm,buying and selling of agricultural produce or food stuff.

IamDozzy

With 300k you can start clothes selling business seeing that you work in an office. You will easily see customers amongst your co workers and beyond. You would advertise your goods on your WhatsApp status, Facebook status and on your Instagram handle. You will get a lot of customers when you advertise on social media especially on Facebook and Instagram. Buying the clothes and reselling is not an issue. You can get contacts of clothes making companies in China and order for any amount of clothes to be imported to your country. When the clothes is imported, you get the necessary permits from Customs and then clear your goods. After these, your clothes selling business is ready for commencement.

Olajidey

The 300k is a lot of money that you can use to start a business or since you already own laundry business and you already know about it why look for another business why not try to expand the laundry business by establishing in another location, you just have to employ someone to stay there for you or you can stay there by yourself since it is a new business in the location it will be good if you stay der for some months to see how things turn out there.

Kendy

Verified member
I guess you are from Nigeria according to your profile. Honestly, 300k might not be enough in starting a bet shop because apart from the shop which you would have to rent, you would need some equipments or appliances like; generator, and a TV screen where the activities can be monitored. I do not really have an idea about how the job is operated but I know that the business is profitable especially if it is being setup in a good location. I would suggest that you first of all draft a business plan, take out or keep aside the money for renting a shop, so you could know the amount which would remain. For 300k, I think you should either go into selling of thrift wears in bales, where you get directly from a trusted supplier who would only supply you with first grade clothes. You should also know that in this line of business, you can choose to sell at an open space without having to rent a shop or during big market days. In addition, the money can be used wisely to run a small restaurant if you have good cooking skills, you can employ just one person to partner with you.

funmi

Verified member
N300,000 is quite a huge sum of money to gather at this particular point in time in Nigeria. That should be around $520. It is indeed a good some to at least manage on some few business in Nigeria. I could either use it online or offline. If I would decide to.spend it offline I will quickly travel to a state that is close to the border line where rice is very cheap as compared to other states that are further away from the border lines. This will will give me the comparative advantage and help me to gather a lot of profits because in the state the price of rice goes as high as N40,000,per bag and I know I can buy for less than N30,000 from those state that are closer to the border lines. By so doing the profit margin will be high when I land it safely here in this state. I could aswel decide to invest in palm oil or dry fish and i know there is huge profit. Another thing I can do is invest online in cryptocurrency I will have to trade very carefully and set a target of $30 per day .