What kind of trader you are?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I am an arch-scalper and I love this type of trading just because I can pick my profit quickly through scalping. Apart from that I can maintain other professions besides Forex. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, offers a superior trading platform free from all technical errors.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm not sure what an arch-scalper is, but I'm a scalper too and I make a lot of money scalping the market, that's probably where most of my money comes from, I trade the London open and the new york open, that's how I trade because during the open the market is very volatile and move aggressively, I then enter the trade and take advantage of the move.

There are different things you'll have to consider as a scalper that I think it's very important for example how you take losses because they're inevitable and they'll happen, you should learn to take losses faster.

FinTrader

I trade inside the day, opening and closing the orders within one trading day. I like this style of trade, as it makes it possible to earn and withdraw profit every day in case of successful trades. But here it is important that the broker ensures quick performance and profitable small spreads, and also quickly made a profit. Therefore, I opened an ECN account in FXopen for such trade and so far I do not regret it.