What kinds of trick that scamming websites used to attract the members?

Ayeshabashir

Everyone is worried about how we differentiate between the legit and scamming websites. And wants to get rid of themselves from scamming websites. Because as the popularity or demand of online working is increasing along with the number of fake ,fraudulent or scamming website are also increasing .
As through reading the reviews of people or by searching from Google, I am able to know that which kinds of tricks that scammer used or links that they send or promises that they do with their members, users or customers in order to attract the attention of the people.
The scamming websites promise their user to overpay them if they will work for them ,the scammer calls their users for a fake investment with promise of incredible rewards,they send you attractive offers or links so that by getting impressed you will joined this website,they will trying to ask you for your personal or debit card information in order to get access to your bank account, want to gain trust of the user by telling a fake advantages about their fake websites.
If we want to avoid or protect ourselves from scamming website they knowledge is power which enables us to know that how we avoid the scammers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Scam sites have become so many online these days. It makes it so scary to trust anyone who claims to pay you online. That is why so many people still don't believe that there are legit ways of earning money online. These scams are so tricky and they use different ways to attract customers.

One way is through giving people very good promises of great returns. They know so well that people love easy and fast money and so they say they will give you just that. People fall for this promises that seem too good to be true. Especially newbies who are so eager to make some money online.

Another way that scammers trick people is by paying the first few users of the sites. Whenever they pay some people, those paid will spread the word of how the site is legit. They make so many referrals. As soon as the site gains the traffic or invested money, they vanish.

Scam sites also used fake reviews to attract people. Especially those that they post in social media sites. They themselves create fake accounts and make fake positive reviews about their site. Or they hire people and give them a script of positive reviews to be written.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for this wonderful topic. The point is that you won't even be able to know some of these strategies that are using to scam people , because every year these dubious website will always come with its own unique strategy for the main purpose of tricking innocent people.

Personally from my experience , I've been able to understand some of the strategy they have been using and because of this I have also been trying to avoid most website because I don't really have interest in them because of some risk factors.

I will try as much as possible to avoid any website that really give a huge return on investment , that is the most important because some of this website with this feature are not trusted . Even if they are trusted you won't even make anything from such before it crashes .

They won't only promise a huge amount of money on investment but they will also ask that you invest money to be able to earn up to the promised percentage.

Inasmuch as every online platform is trying to generate money , but it is wrong for them to play on people's intelligence. We should also avoid greed as this is a contributing factors.

Scamming website use all sort of methods to attract users by making the deal look too good for users. They promise what they can't fulfil. Most scam sites uses some kind of ponzi scheme where you pay some amount for registering and equally get paid when you make referrals. A ponzi scheme is also called a pyramid scheme, the more they get new members and those who register, the more they function and pay existing users of this platform. Ponzi scheme are some of the dangerous platform to join as they make you think they're making a pretty good deal. Most of the newly launched investment sites also operates like ponzi scheme. They make you believe you're investing and pay you with money other people have invested and take some portion of it. Another tricks been used is making the deal too good. You may see something like 'invest $5 and get $100,000 in return'. Once a deal looks too good, have a review and crosscheck the website in order to avoid scam stories. You can also check reviews on the internet to check if it is genuine as websites nowadays are pretty hard to tell if they pay or not since the use of Photoshop has been on the rise and can be used to edit literally anything.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Scanners are working tirelessly to get your hard earned money. I will just drop you some tips to keep in mind so you don't get scammed.

-If something sounds too good to be true, it probably a scam. Never send money or personal information over the phone or online unless you know exactly who you're talking to.

-Don't give out your bank account number or PIN number to anyone over the phone or online. If you do, your account could be drained in minutes!
-Make sure that any website where you enter your credit card information is secure (look for https instead of http). This will help protect your identity from hackers who may steal your data and use it for their own purposes.
-Beware of emails that seem "too official." Many phishing scams will pose as legitimate companies in order to get your personal information or money from you by impersonating someone else entirely!
-Read through their about me and TandC pages, if you find anything off or nonprofessional posts, you should be careful about your next action.
- Don't click directly on links sent in your inbox. Go check the URL on Google but don't copy and paste. Ensure its not a clone.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There many ways by which scheme websites uses to scam their members which is very suprising because this are ways by which naturally we would suspect is scam.

Ponzi scheme websites payment mimimum payment thresholds are usually high this is too attract in lot of members to they website moreover to give them the Hope of withdrawing a larg amount ofoofoney in a short period of time and also thi is to make the people work for a long time on their website befor finally requesting for payment so before knowing that they have been scammed.

Another trick which there use is that the promise investors double of the Investments this is too also acumulatr more pople on the site they will keep paying for sometimes then oneday they will just stop probably when there are too much people on the wbsite they won't be able to afford to pay everybody anymore so there won't have any option rather than to crash and restart again with another nake there are many sites which have scammed people like that in the past websites like this are usually get paid for reading news sites i have also became a victim before learning my lesson

Suba

Staff member
The tricks of the fraudsters or scammers that I often encounter on the internet is to make it easy to make big money in a short time, without having to work hard. like multiplication of USD or crypto money in just 3 days. Fraudsters are smart people they know when to give, withdraw and disappear. Besides they use a ponzi scheme they also provide a high bonus for the referral program.

Mubashar001

The scammer have become relentless in this period as their desires have gone up so have their methods they are now much more advanced and sophisticated

They like to make people think that they are the most genuine and helpful persona but they actually bit it with the sting that gives you constant and long term pain you can guess scammers from their profiles actually