Crypto What make price of Bitcoin decrease significantly ?

Mertayasa

Until this time, Bitcoin still become the highest price of cryptocurrency. This coins is one of my favorite as my investment. Others coins also become my investment are Eth and Doge coins. But in this past few weeks, I fell like all of this coins is decrease and keep decreasing. This things make me feel FOMO (Fear of missing out). But I still not decide not sell my bitcoin, because actually I'm in lose position. The time when I buy bitcoin is when the price above 35,000 dollars.

The peak of my anxiety is 2 days ago, when the price of bitcoin below 30,000 dollars. I was make a research about what the hell is the thing make bitcoin decrease too significant like that. But I couldn't find any specifics reason. Most of the sources just give me a boring explanation that I can not understand. Do you guys know something about this thing ?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't feel FOMO when you're losing on your investment. People have that feeling when they are missing out on something good as per when a coin is gaining a good momentum which is good for investment....Unless you want to buy the deep!

As per the bear run, I'm surprised too because I thought Bitcoin should have hit the gear of bull run by now, with the positive news we have been hearing. Some times I think something is being manipulated. Let's hope for the best!

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There are people that are so rigid in their decision by not selling their coins despite the bearish movement in the market in the last few months, I commend them including my self. We all knew that China's crackdown was a major reason for the drop in price of Bitcoin which is back bone to other coins in the market but I am optimistic for a recovery.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not sold my coins and I don't have the mind of selling it as well. Though it is a pity and unfortunate that the bitcoins is going down drastically. Many reasons have been given for this reason. Some claim it is because of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrency activites, other claim that it is because some countries regulated crypto. While some also claim that it is the activites of the big investors.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have not sold my coins and I don't have the mind of selling it as well. Though it is a pity and unfortunate that the bitcoins is going down drastically. Many reasons have been given for this reason. Some claim it is because of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrency activites, other claim that it is because some countries regulated crypto. While some also claim that it is the activites of the big investors.
It is not a rumour or claim, Funndamentally China's crackdown was responsible for the drop in the price of bitcoin aside the rejection of bitcoin by Elon Musk but the recent Bitcoin conference where Elon Musk said he is likely to accept bitcoin again has made the price of bitcoin to be on a recovery path again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a rumour or claim, Funndamentally China's crackdown was responsible for the drop in the price of bitcoin aside the rejection of bitcoin by Elon Musk but the recent Bitcoin conference where Elon Musk said he is likely to accept bitcoin again has made the price of bitcoin to be on a recovery path again.
You are just corroborated my points. I don't want to believe in the Chinese involvement because after china's pronouncement, other countries have opened doors to miners but still there is no increment. Even when other countries accept bitcoins as their legal tender, nothing still happenes. And Elon Musk is not to be trusted with his claim. His entry into crypto market led it to where it is now.