What makes BSC different from other smart contract Dapp??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
DO YOU CONSIDER BSC BLOCKCHAIN THE BEST SMART CONTRACT Dapp??

Binance smart chain network have really proved itself as a mainstay in the crypto ecosystem since its inception in April 2019. Through its amazing features, and things it accomplishes in the blockchain network. BSC network have its purpose why it is around, it watched closely where BTC and ETH blockchain failed and corrected it.

WHAT REALLY MAKES BSC CONSIDERED AS THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO BTC AND ETH BLOCKCHAIN??

Earlier on, investors have cried and toil over, for the high gas fee charges by ETH smart contract blockchain which does not look good at all especially for the small investors that transact lower amount of coins, losing almost all of it to gas fee alone.
Now BSC is around, it is super fast, like the ETH 2.0, processing 100s of coins within a second. It doesn't charge high gas fee when you use its Bep-2020 address to transact around wallet/exchanger that is compatible with it.

WHAT DO YOU REALLY LIKE AROUND BSC BLOCKCHAIN??

DO YOU CONSIDER IT AS THE BEST SMART CONTRACT DAPP??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason binance smart chain is gaining a lot of new projects launching on it is because of the low gas fees. Ethereum gas fee is very expensive and not every one will be able to afford it so people always go for the cheaper ones. There is the likes of solana and cadano but I think for now BSC is better than others.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The main reason binance smart chain is gaining a lot of new projects launching on it is because of the low gas fees. Ethereum gas fee is very expensive and not every one will be able to afford it so people always go for the cheaper ones. There is the likes of solana and cadano but I think for now BSC is better than others.
I've not heard about solana and ADA blockchain project. I only know about popular project like the BTC, ETH, and BSC blockchain network. The low gas fee charges of BSC blockchain have made lots of investors abandoning the ETH blockchain to look after it and reduce such outrageous charges taken by ETH when processing transactions of low amount.