What makes many online earnings websites to crash fast

Prayzident

In 2018, when i started indulging in online business, alot of things what running through my mind like how do the owners of the websites generate money to pay its members and how do those website makes profit,i tend to realise later that they make money from adverts and also the job they do that is blogging. It was then that alot of pay to join websites where too many,that is you for registration fee to join them and that was also when i started having knowledge on affiliate earnings. But something was short of them, they are only existing for a short time then crashes, they normal pressure on both thier members by sharing sponsor post before they get paid and non members seeing the sponsor post are always tempted to join, but all of hem have the habit of crashing within a short time. What can be the cause?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that many online earning sites end up crashing after a while. This is a feature that is seen in many of them and it makes so many people disappointed because of the time and effort that they spend in the site. Also, they tend to leave you abruptly when you don't have any other plans and that distracts your normal routine a lot.

The things that may lead to an earning site crashing include;

1. Poor planning at the beginning of the site ; most site owners don't take time to plan the proper running of the website. Others don't take time to learn how a site is managed and this leads to its crashing.
  2. Paying members too high too soon - many earning sites usually promise to pay their members so well at the beginning. Yet they are not established enough to start earning enough to pay members. This leads to them running bankrupt so early.
  3. Poor traffic - most websites depend on traffic in order to earn. So when they don't do their advertisement well or there is poor uptake from the audience, they end up not having enough traffic to get monetized.
  4. Some of the sites are just scams - there is no doubt that some of these sites that crash were intentionally scams right from the beginning. Especially the hyips.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will start with writing that some sites are created with the intent of scamming people so such sites have a limited time frame, you would hardly see any scamming site last beyond few months when once they are able to get at least more than the expected money they will shut down the site. This is why people need to be very careful with new sites that promise to give high pay or need some upgrading money before one can withdrawal their pay, they are mostly scam sites.

But for some sites that just failed that the owner didn't have the intent of scamming I think one major problem is always lack of traffic to boost the site income. This is especially for sites that uses google adsense or any other type of advertising network. You would need to have tons of traffic to be able to make good money off them and without that running the paid website will be a flop

Another issue is always that of poor management. just like any other business, if you cannot manage the site well you would run into issues that might take time to resolved and if you are one without patience it comes frustrating and you will shut it down.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The majority of the websites that crash off are usually Ponzi schemes. they are engaging in the middle of using Peters money to ok at Paul.

The system will continue to function provided that more people are paying into the system than those who are requesting for payout.

As the initial stage they will be receiving more people paying into the system. They will use their money to pay off the old members.

But over time the system will get saturated the more people will be requesting payout than those who are paying into the system.

As a result, the entire system is going to crash out. The admin of the website will look up payment request and all the money in the system.

They are going to withdraw it to their own personal account and lot of people are going to lose money as a result.

Ponzi schemes are good for short time investment gain. It is only those who are wise enough that can invest in the system and make some money from it.

The best thing is to invest the amount you are willing to lose. And you should always request for payout every time before the system crashed out.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Legitimate ways of making money online like affiliate marketing, domain flipping, blogging and the lot of them does not crash but platforms that crash are Ponzi platforms. It is always very important that you try as much as possible to stay away from such platforms because they have been able to run away with people's money.

A lot of them are coming out on daily basis looking for people who will invest in their platforms and the truth is that if you're not really careful, you will lose a lot of money to them.

When I started my online money making journey, a friend of mine introduced me to a Ponzi platform and I invested some money after some period of time I was not able to cash out any of it. So I actually gave up because they platform crashed.

Since then I have tried as much as possible to stay away from such platforms because anything can happen at any time. There are many people who take risks to venture into such platforms especially day early birds but at the same time it is important to invest what you can afford to lose.

There are people that actually make money from them but majority of others losses, so it is actually important to stay away instead of risking your money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right to some extent. I could a particular paid to post forum that's known for its high payment and was even adjudged the best forum around 2020 when it made more than a thousand member in just a month. But what happened next? It failed and people left the forum and now it has become the shadow of itself.

What caused this? The first thing is that most of these paid to post websites do not make proper planning before they start. Most of them started because of jealous and to break dominancy of others. I know a particular paid to post website that even adopted the same template with another paid to post website.

Just like some people have rightly observed, when you start with high payment without finding the sources of sourcing for the money. A particular paid to post website started paying high for its memebers even when there was no any advertisment on its platoform.

Another reason is the style of the management. The owner of most paid to post act authoritarian. I know of a particular paid to post website owner that always ban his memebers unjustly. People may decide to stop working on such a website.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are so many reasons that could possibly be the cause of all these things , but one of the most important reason is low revenue . This is what makes a lot of online platform to crash and there are no more in existence up to this days.

This low revenue I am talking about is not just the cause of itself , but there are some things that could increase the possibility of a website having a low revenue and one of the most important think he is low quality post and content.

Most platform are not focusing on niche and post that are high demanding and as a result they might not be able to get huge traffic that will help boost their revenue. Because of this they are likely to crash since they are not generating enough income to sustain the websites.

Another possible cause of low revenue for website is lack of proper management and moderation of platforms. When there is lack of proper management and moderation , most websites are likely to breaks rules and regulation that may limit them from generating more revenue from Google and this is one of the major reason why most platforms will not be able to generate much revenue .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many reasons why a few money making sites crash. So let's discuss why this happens. First of all, we must understand the nature of the site. What kind of website it was? If the money making site was an online investment site, then the chances are that the site was a pyramid scheme and pyramid schemes do not last for a really long time. This is also a big reason why so many online investment sites crash in the end. Apart from that, a few online sites are created by scammers just to earn money from online advertisement.

For example, there is an article writing site that promises money for writing articles, but when I read reviews, I found that the website was actually a scam site and they were basically making money from the revenue generated by the advertisements. They claimed that writers must first submit one article for free and they will pay for the second one. However, many reviewers of the site have claimed that the site never paid them. There could be many reasons why a site could become a scam or was a scam to begin with. This is why we must be careful when it comes to dealing with such kind of sites.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Many online earnings websites have a tendency to crash fast. This can be one of the main reasons why some people might not be able to make money online. The reason for this is that there are many factors that can cause a website to crash. Many of these factors are outside of your control, but there are some things you can do to help prevent your website from crashing.

One of the most common causes of website crashes is overloads on servers or bandwidth. If too many people are trying to access your site at once, it may not be able to handle the load and will freeze or crash entirely. You should try to avoid this by making sure that you keep an eye on how much traffic your site gets so that you know when it needs upgrades or new servers if necessary!

Another common cause of crashes is faulty code in your app or website itself. If something isn't working right within your code then it could cause problems later down the line when users start using it more heavily than usual (like during holidays). You can fix these issues by checking out any bugs reported by users.
While some sites crash because they are controlled and managed by scammers. Some are hacked.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Many online earnings websites are currently experiencing difficulties due to an increase in traffic. This is because many people are trying to earn money from their spare time and also use the internet for entertainment purposes. However, it can be a very difficult task for some people to get the maximum amount of money from these sites.

The reason why most online earning sites crash is because there are too many people trying to use them at the same time. The problem with this situation is that there are only so many computers or websites available for you to use and you need multiple accounts with different programs or websites in order to make the most out of your earnings.

If you have a lot of traffic coming into your website then you will need additional servers or programs that can handle all of this traffic which will cost more money than if you had fewer visitors coming into your site. This means that if there were less visitors coming into your site then it would not cost as much money per visitor as when there are more visitors coming into your site.