What means do you use and how much do you make monthly

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are many ways through which people are able to earn and make money, it could be either online or offline and I want to have a layout of your monthly income and how you are able to make it.

Personally, I earn from PTP sites like this and my monthly income is up to about $21 when summed together across every forum. I also do an offline tutoring job and on a monthly basis I am able to make amounts up to $29. Moreso, there are apps I watch videos and ads and get paid for that and on an average I make up to about $7 as my least monthly income.

I also work as a fashion designer and I sew clothes and from that I can make up to $15 per month and that is low because I have not dedicated much time to that.

So what are your own means of making money and what is your monthly income rate from them.

Heartstrings

My means of making money is online and this very forum,infact I am yet to withdraw from it and that is because I have not reach the maximum amount to withdraw yet,I would really want to know any other platform that is like this, because in the present age and the way the economy is right now,one has to find a means to earn survive,it would be great if you can introduce me to any other forums that's PTP,and I believe there are several others who would love to know about it as well, I also learn tailoring but I am yet to go deep into it

So this is my only means of income as at now,I am yet to withdraw so I wouldn't know how much of my income is monthly. It's cool knowing you have one or two sources of income though, because it pays some of our bills at least.